• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Central TX
    does the forum have a Texas holster maker list?
    Specifically, I'm lookin for a list of Texans that reside in our state that make custom holsters. I want a holster thats made right here in our great state.
    any one interested in a list?
    thanks to all an the forum
    Capitol Armory ad

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Oh - an' we have a nice place here in New Braunfels, as well - in fact, they made this rig for me...

Shoulder Rig 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    S.D. Meyers out of Sweetwater makes some very nice leather and David Buller out of Azle. Both are very nice gentlemen that are true craftsmen.

bowserb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Houston, TX USA
    does the forum have a Texas holster maker list?
    Specifically, I'm lookin for a list of Texans that reside in our state that make custom holsters. I want a holster thats made right here in our great state.
    any one interested in a list?
    thanks to all an the forum
    I'm with you, Dog, but right now, I'd settle for almost anyone who acknowledges the existence of the SA XDm-45 w/ 4.5" barrel. I've sent emails to a few Texas mfrs and several others (only Crossbreed has responded re their QuikClip holster-"yes"), because they only list XDm-9/40 with 4.5" barrel. I need an IWB with as little thickness as possible, since this gun is already fairly thick, so I guess kydex may have to do, but right now, I'm finding nothing. At present, I'm using an old Don Hume 715 originally for the XD-9 subcompact. It holds it and covers the trigger guard completely, but it does look a little like a five pound pig in a four pound poke!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    At the Ft Lauderdale Gun Show this morning I saw a replica military 1911 holster made by a company called Hill Country Leather; but a Google search showed they went under earlier this year. But you can still find their items for sale online...and the co-owner opened up a little workshop and is selling strictly retail via e-commerce under the name Classic Design Leather Goods. The selection is not as wide but same stuff...

Cheers! M2

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom