• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nchristie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Houston
    Seriously - Dave Bullard - Gun Leather, Concealment and Cowboy holsters, Azle, TX.

I've been shooting, selling (former FFL), collecting, carrying on and off for about 30 years, and I have come to a conclusion:
    + Buy quality stuff, buy it once, enjoy it every time you use it

So with that in mind, I've been selling off my "just as good as a brand name" guns, and holsters, and scopes. And am sticking with Colt, Browning, Winchester, Remington, S&W, etc. for firearms; Leupold for scopes; and Bullard for holsters.

If I need a holster, I go to his site - and if he makes one for what I want, I just buy it - don't even look anywhere else. Belts, too. I have NEVER been disappointed.

Just my 2 cents.

Neil
    Hurley's Gold

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Seriously - Dave Bullard - Gun Leather, Concealment and Cowboy holsters, Azle, TX.

I've been shooting, selling (former FFL), collecting, carrying on and off for about 30 years, and I have come to a conclusion:
    + Buy quality stuff, buy it once, enjoy it every time you use it

So with that in mind, I've been selling off my "just as good as a brand name" guns, and holsters, and scopes. And am sticking with Colt, Browning, Winchester, Remington, S&W, etc. for firearms; Leupold for scopes; and Bullard for holsters.

If I need a holster, I go to his site - and if he makes one for what I want, I just buy it - don't even look anywhere else. Belts, too. I have NEVER been disappointed.

Just my 2 cents.

Neil
    Good advice! I try not to buy cheap stuff if I can help it.

Top Bottom