• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Then do me a favor & see if your Gmail works for ol Nichols.
    Yep, sent him an email directly from my Google email to his Texas government email address (by-passing the contact form on his website). His reply:
    cb7029aee6c5fed2cfe7974305e3dbab.jpg
    And I had used the Senate website page, you previously linked to, in order to successfully send my Senator Paxton the message I posted earlier (Post #18).

Last edited:

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Yep, sent him an email directly from my Google email to his Texas government email address (by-passing the contact form on his website). His reply:
    cb7029aee6c5fed2cfe7974305e3dbab.jpg
    And I had used the Senate website page, you previously linked to, in order to successfully send my Senator Paxton the message I posted earlier.

They dont like me using DuckDuckGo ... had no problem once i used Google.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    They dont like me using DuckDuckGo ... had no problem once i used Google.

After all, making the contact with your Senator was/is the main point of this whole thread (YOUR Post #1). Well done

ETA: BTW, your guy's direct government email address was (& I suspect they all take this form):
    robert.nicholas@senate.texas.gov

Last edited:

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    NOTE: Correct phone number to call for the Lt Governor is 512-463-0001. [GOA Rachel Malone made this correction].

Calling him during the weekend will take you to a voice message recording; very easy to just leave the message there. (I usually leave my name and city).

Also, think I recall Abbott saying he would sign Constitutional Carry if it made it to his desk.

I politely asked Governor Patrick to support the Constitutional Carry proposal and to prioritize this bill to get it through the Senate. I encouraged him to get Constitutional Carry out onto the Senate floor for a full vote. Thank you... (etc.)

Last edited:

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    NOTE: Correct phone number to call for the Lt Governor is 512-464-0001. [GOA Rachel Malone made this correction].

Calling him during the weekend will take you to a voice message recording; very easy to just leave the message there. (I usually leave my name and city).

Also, think I recall Abbott saying he would sign Constitutional Carry if it made it to his desk.

I politely asked Governor Patrick to support the Constitutional Carry proposal and to prioritize this bill to get it through the Senate. I encouraged him to get Constitutional Carry out onto the Senate floor for a full vote. Thank you... (etc.)

Thanks for posting the correct phone number. I thought that I posted the corrected number.

I hope that everyone that gets the message will call him.

Last edited:

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Thanks for posting the correct phone number. I thought that I posted the corrected number.

I hope that everyone that gets the message will call him.

Well, between the two of us, we'll eventually get it right. I just edited my post that had the wrong prefix number. The correct number is there now.
    --
    Final answer?... yes, final answer:
    512-463-0001
    --
    Yes, it would be good to flood his voice mail "inbox" to get the message across that we want the Senate to take up this matter.

Last edited:

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I hope so. :laughing:

Yes, that is the correct number, I just called it.

Yeah, I had already called it too - it worked fine. I just fat-fingered the number when making the post. Takes less than a minute to leave a message. Seems like a small price for potentially getting Constitutional Carry for Texas.

--

******** 512-463-0001 ********

Let Lt Gov Patrick hear from you! I think we may be very close to having Texas get Constitutional Carry. If it can get brought up for a vote in the Senate - it appears the odds may be good for passage. Then Gov Abbott can make good on his promise. The whole deal kinda hinges on it getting a vote in the Senate.

Last edited:

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Soon to be Texan
    If this passes, you will have this Anti-lefty from Cali, AND his family jumping on THAT bandwagon...
    Semper Libertas!!!

THIS might be the catalyst for doing it sooner than planned...

Just checked my Zillow for the house in Cali...
    Looks like I want to start the process, rent in TX until the market bottoms out, then buy 50 acres+ in the GREAT FREE-STATE OF TEXAS!

Last edited:

cjklekar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Texas
    I am optimistic.. but these country club rinos can't be trusted
    Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick is already talking like he cannot muster enough votes to get it passed in the senate. That is weak leadership in my book. Call his office- 512-463-0001 and get him to start twisting some arms to get this bill passed. Patrick needs to hear from us!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    From TSRA email today:

Greetings!

House Bill 1927 by Representative Matt Schaefer was finally PASSED in the house and we are thrilled! This is the bill on Constitutional Carry.

The bill is in the Senate's hands now.

What I need you to do is call your Senator and let them know you are in full support of this bill and that you would like their support on it as well! You can use the "Who Represents Me " button at the bottom of this email to find out who is your Senator is, if you don't know.

THEN, I need you to call Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick's office and share with him your support for this bill. (512) 463-0001 is the number to call. Also, you can send your written comments at this link https://www.ltgov.texas.gov/contact/contact-general/

In order to get this bill to the floor, I need all of our supporters to do this as soon as you can.

I know you all will be the Texans I know and love--polite and charming.
    We definitely will catch more flies with honey that way.

Thank you!!!!!!
    --------------

Andi Turner
    Legislative Director
    TSRA

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members