• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Y'all would argue about nothing. I've been around long enough to see the effects of over hunting deer and other game, and while I am definitely not pro-government or pro agency of any type, I see the need to have some regulation.
    Laws - all laws - are in place because of ass-a-hole-ahs who have no internal limits.
    Speed limit? Why? Because there would be some ass-a-hole-ah that would drive 140 down the highway and endanger you and your family's lives.
    Why does there have to be a LAW against murder? Consider that one.
    Why are there limits on game? Because ass-a-hole-ahs would harvest a species until they're gone (ie, buffalo).
    Look at the fishing/shrimping/oyster industry for more examples of why there are laws / limits in place.
    Proceed with the arguing/bitching...

I don’t think anyone here has argued against any of those things. I’ve actually said I’m not against them and don’t recall anyone else saying they wanted to remove limits. So not really sure who you’re arguing with here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Not arguing. Just stating things for you Younguns...
    And there you go thinking again!
    Don't you know that's discouraged, and probably against the law?

And before anybody goes to getting their feelings hurt, I'm just funnin' y'all...

Perhaps I should have said "complain", rather than "argue".

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not arguing. Just stating things for you Younguns...
    And there you go thinking again!
    Don't you know that's discouraged, and probably against the law?

And before anybody goes to getting their feelings hurt, I'm just funnin' y'all...

Perhaps I should have said "complain", rather than "argue".

No problem. I’m just trying to be very careful so my issues with how things are handled aren’t conflated with the idea that I think there should be no management. And some of the laws are just pointless and stupid, like many other areas of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    That's funny, I stopped watching it because I saw too many game wardens being dicks about things.
    Giving a woman a citation for having the feather of an illegal bird on her visor in her car - which she said her son had picked up in the park they were visiting - Tell It to The judge, here's your ticket.

Citing another guy for driving with an open alcoholic beverage and carrying a gun (.22 rifle) while he was riding a Kawasaki Mule down a dirt road in the middle of nowhere adjacent to his property. And the "perp" was an older man who was respectful in every way, clearly not drunk, and just riding the perimeter of his property in the evening with the 22 as protection from coyotes - as he explained.
    Revenue men! At lease they didn’t take some teenagers 10/22 and hold it for a $25.00 ransom like happened to me as a kid in Illinois!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom