• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    lol. I have such a love/hate view of Austin. It's gorgeous, it's fun, and lots of good food and some downright nice folks. But man we have a lot of liberal wanks here, too. I live north of Austin so it's much more conservative here, but I work in Austin and all I see is "I <3 Obamacare" and "Obamanos" bumper stickers. *sigh*

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    lol. I have such a love/hate view of Austin. It's gorgeous, it's fun, and lots of good food and some downright nice folks. But man we have a lot of liberal wanks here, too. I live north of Austin so it's much more conservative here, but I work in Austin and all I see is "I <3 Obamacare" and "Obamanos" bumper stickers. *sigh*

I tend to agree with this. The folks I hang around in Austin are all good people. But....I see the people elected by "Austinites", which goes to show that we (the people who I consider to the be the good ones) are outnumbered!

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Austin is like France. A great place except for (in France, the French) (in Austin the Austinites) Well to be honest, not all of them. Those who post here are exempt, as are a few other conservative friends I have that live there.

Top Bottom