• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    On my preview ballot I saw a couple offices where a Democrat is running unopposed. In those instances I will not vote for that office. There are other offices where the Democrat may be opposed by a Libertarian or an Independent in which case I will vote for the opposing party.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    Party trumps the person.

No damn way I would vote for a Democrat. I am not fooled by any of them. Straight Republican ticket now and into the future, unless a new party comes along that better serves my self-interest (conservative values, peace through strength, pro-American, pro-gun and defends Constitution) and can WIN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    And as evidenced by this thread, Republicans are obviously not like that at all.:laughing:

If you have followed politics at all in the past couple of years you would know that Republicans don't toe the party line. Re: Obama care repeal, budget bills, Kavanaugh, etc.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I will be voting, with some hesitation, for Miguel Suazo (D). George P Bush is a foreign-funded anti-Texas liberal that has continuously violated state laws since taking office - an office he had no qualifications for and used name recognition and out-of-state money to 'primary' the man that authored the 1995 CHL law! Bush has proven himself to be absolutely crooked, awarding contracts to donors and concealing GLO operations from public scrutiny required by law.
    He needs to go back to Florida and stay there!

Eli

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I'm not voting for the democrat and I'm not voting for Bush either especially how he wants to **** up the Alamo.

I'll be voting for Matt Pina.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1857353947688718&id=1318988724858579

And you'll be wasting your vote and re-electing Bush via plurality. Suazo will get about 35% by default, the remaining 65% will largely vote for the Republican by default, if only 1/4 of Republicans vote for Suazo we can get rid of Bush!

Eli

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    This happened around 5:30p today. Listened to it live. Despite vocal opposition by the public, CoSA approved the Alamo Master Plan.

Cenotaph will be moved, The streets surrounding Alamo Plaza closed, and Alamo Plaza leased to the State.

Last approval authority is the Texas Historical Commission, but they’re already on-board.

Say goodbye to the Alamo you know.

http://www.tpr.org/post/san-antonio-city-council-votes-approve-alamo-redesign

Coastal76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2018
    Houston
    Just took my kids this summer for the first time. Glad I did, hopefully they will remember it the way it was.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I'm a bit surprised at how many are voting for the unqualified guy with the Political Science degree, Pina, and not voting for the experienced Oil & Gas Attorney Suazo. I realize Suazo has a D next to his name, but if you know how the Texas State Government is structured you know how important this job is - and Pina would likely be more incompetent than P!

Eli

Top Bottom