• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Not only is it not legally a 30.05 notice, it is factually incorrect per the law. The sections of the TABC code it references are repealed and even when they weren't, it wasn't illegal to carry a long gun or location restricted knife into a store, with or without LTC.

Yeah that. I didn’t even take a look at the small part identifying it as a blue sign.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    I still find all this as much to do about nothing...
    IF any employee in the store notices that you are armed and asked or tells you leave THEN you must leave immediately or be in violation.REGARDLESS of any sign or lack thereof
    IF no one notices then it does not matter. ( I AM NOT SUGGESTING TO ENTER ANY STORE WITH ANY SIGN WITH A FIREARM)
    I think everyone here on TGT is wise enough not to get drawn into any sort of confrontation (while armed) with a store employee, any law enforcement involvement will not go well

SO I suggest just spend the money and time and get a CHL THEN only proper signage will apply and you will have been trained to recognize it.

AND remember not to argue with the store pig, you both get dirty and the store pig likes it!')

Top Bottom