• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZPistol

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2015
    123 Easy St.
    I've been a member for a few years now, but until last night, had never attended one of their seminars. I was fearing boredom and monotony, but the speakers were very lively and captivating, and they shared some very useful information (things I hadn't really thought about before then). The seminars are open to non-members also, and there was no strong sales pitch to join. Highly recommended.
    Hurley's Gold

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    They have a service for commissioned security officers as well. Pretty inexpensive, maybe 8 or 9 bucks a month. If you are a commissioned security officer I would highly recommend them.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    I've been a member for a few years now, but until last night, had never attended one of their seminars. I was fearing boredom and monotony, but the speakers were very lively and captivating, and they shared some very useful information (things I hadn't really thought about before then). The seminars are open to non-members also, and there was no strong sales pitch to join. Highly recommended.

I will begin speaking/giving presentations at Texas Law Shield seminars very soon.

The two most dangerous places in today's world:
    1.) a gun free zone
    2.) your comfort zone

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

Just curious as to what those were?

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    I think there was one tonight in Sherman, may be tomorrow night. I saw a sign at Red River firearms the other day.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Is there a list of what's not covered if one is involved in a gun fight in a self defense scenario and it goes to trial?

Like, investigators, travel expenses for investigators, expert witnesses and so on.

Top Bottom