• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    May have just been from an ad that changes between different things. Not sure.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    I actually found myself a bit annoyed by that article, based on the tone, anecdotal statements/comparisons, and suppositions which seemed (to me at least) to radiate a level ignorance of the subject matter they were talking about.

Seemed there were also a number of unflattering comparisons and inaccurate assumptions regarding firearms owners (and Americans in general); no surprise given it was likely written by a Brit, probably trying to be positive/impartial and not even realizing how it was coming across.

And that pic drives the point home better than words - can't remember the last time I saw anyone even remotely familiar/experienced with firearms hold a pistol like that with that "club" grip, let alone the muzzle pointing right at her head (is she supposed to be a hostage or something?)...In fact, I'm thinking it's possible that photo shoot may have been the first time dude ever held a real pistol...

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    He has a special guvment form he got from his pal at the gun shop where the buyer must show they aint got those kinda probloms and also give a copy of their ID to go along with.

If someone gave me one of those (sounds like a 4473) to fill out on a private party transfer, I would laugh all the way back into my car with my money.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Our oldest boy sells a few. He says the biggest danger as in liability for the sellier is selling to a criminal or crazy person. He has a special guvment form he got from his pal at the gun shop where the buyer must show they aint got those kinda probloms and also give a copy of their ID to go along with. Dont sound foolproof but should beat nothing if selling to a stranger.

Sounds like he's engaging in the business of selling firearms, without a license. Tell him to destroy those forms immediately.

BTW, what he "says" about liability is not correct. All he has to do is follow the law.

Top Bottom