• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    May have just been from an ad that changes between different things. Not sure.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    I actually found myself a bit annoyed by that article, based on the tone, anecdotal statements/comparisons, and suppositions which seemed (to me at least) to radiate a level ignorance of the subject matter they were talking about.

Seemed there were also a number of unflattering comparisons and inaccurate assumptions regarding firearms owners (and Americans in general); no surprise given it was likely written by a Brit, probably trying to be positive/impartial and not even realizing how it was coming across.

And that pic drives the point home better than words - can't remember the last time I saw anyone even remotely familiar/experienced with firearms hold a pistol like that with that "club" grip, let alone the muzzle pointing right at her head (is she supposed to be a hostage or something?)...In fact, I'm thinking it's possible that photo shoot may have been the first time dude ever held a real pistol...

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    He has a special guvment form he got from his pal at the gun shop where the buyer must show they aint got those kinda probloms and also give a copy of their ID to go along with.

If someone gave me one of those (sounds like a 4473) to fill out on a private party transfer, I would laugh all the way back into my car with my money.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Our oldest boy sells a few. He says the biggest danger as in liability for the sellier is selling to a criminal or crazy person. He has a special guvment form he got from his pal at the gun shop where the buyer must show they aint got those kinda probloms and also give a copy of their ID to go along with. Dont sound foolproof but should beat nothing if selling to a stranger.

Sounds like he's engaging in the business of selling firearms, without a license. Tell him to destroy those forms immediately.

BTW, what he "says" about liability is not correct. All he has to do is follow the law.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom