• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tango5seven

Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    RunnerRunner,

Dumb question but aren't you located in McKinney? Can I stop by to pick up a lower or does it have to be shipped to a separate FFL? Terribly stoopid question but I have bought all of my firearms from brick and mortar stores.

If this is who I think, you can pick up from him. Unless somethings changed.

I bought an NFA poly upper that way about a year ago. And I am getting at least one of these when they are released.

Sent from Cheyenne Mountain to confuse the NSA

RunnerRunner

Nov 15, 2013
    RunnerRunner,

Dumb question but aren't you located in McKinney? Can I stop by to pick up a lower or does it have to be shipped to a separate FFL? Terribly stoopid question but I have bought all of my firearms from brick and mortar stores.

Yes, you can. We are moving to a new location just off of 380/75 in a few weeks.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    May 15, 2012
    I'm in for one, I like the flag facing forward as well and while I understand the colors flying into battle thing I'm not fond of it and I'm glad we didn't wear patches on our uniforms in the Corps. Love the "Don't Mess With" safety selector marking, very nice touch.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Yes, you can. We are moving to a new location just off of 380/75 in a few weeks.

Sweet! I live close by as does a friend that is getting into AR's. How do I contact you to set up a time? DO you have hours and a location address? PM me please.

Lost Spurs

Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    How about on the "come and take it" lower that you havn't said you will make, use a cannon instead of bullet markings....

Just thinking out loud.

GreySmoke

Oct 13, 2012
    Lavon
    Another forum was privileged to have a manufacturer produce 100 serialized lowers, any way you might do that for us if we prepay for them?

Under the flag - 1/100 2/100 3/100 etc. I'll take the 1st 4

tXfactor

BANNED!!!
    Jul 16, 2013
    Spring TX
    I would gladly prepay for 2 or more, if they are part of a first batch of XXX like mentioned above.

Hell, I'll prepay even if not. :p

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    Another forum was privileged to have a manufacturer produce 100 serialized lowers, any way you might do that for us if we prepay for them?

Under the flag - 1/100 2/100 3/100 etc. I'll take the 1st 4

I would be in on that. I would claim 77/100 and 83/100

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

tXfactor

BANNED!!!
    Jul 16, 2013
    Spring TX
    methinks the initial run for Forum group buy would be a lot more than 100 lol. will probably have to go into 4 digits.

Top Bottom