• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    methinks the initial run for Forum group buy would be a lot more than 100 lol. will probably have to go into 4 digits.

That'd be great - I'd pre-pay for 666/1000 to have a true "evil black rifle."

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Maybe I'm greedy, but what about having the Tx flag on one side and Gonzales flag on the other.

I would LOVE to have that.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Sweet! If and when... Count me in for 1 for sure.

Edit: if we are talking personalized serial numbers I'll take 3...

Last edited:

AKM

TGT Addict
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Im in for 3 total I want 1 and my dad wants 2. I'll pre pay for one if I can get the SN 1836 or 321836 (Texas independence day)

Last edited:

RunnerRunner

Nov 15, 2013
    Serial numbers will start at 0001 and will run to 0100 for the initial batch. The first five 0001-0005 will never be used in public as we will use them in testing. The serial numbers will be imprinted on the left side of the maxwell (opposite of the flag) and will be TX-0001. We cannot take special requests for specific serial numbers right now (e.g., we aren't going to make serial number TX-2000 in the first batch).

We don't want to take money at this time as we don't need it for production and we don't want to hold your money until we can actually ship the product.

We will seriously consider a come and take it lower after this initial run comes out. We want to make sure the initial batch is up to quality standards. We don't want to just put out anything. We want the lowers to be something that fits, functions and looks good. We don't want to put our name on a cheap product and we won't release something unless we feel it is up to our standards. That's why the initial batch is only a 100.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Serial numbers will start at 0001 and will run to 0100 for the initial batch. The first five 0001-0005 will never be used in public as we will use them in testing. The serial numbers will be imprinted on the left side of the maxwell (opposite of the flag) and will be TX-0001. We cannot take special requests for specific serial numbers right now (e.g., we aren't going to make serial number TX-2000 in the first batch).

We don't want to take money at this time as we don't need it for production and we don't want to hold your money until we can actually ship the product.

We will seriously consider a come and take it lower after this initial run comes out. We want to make sure the initial batch is up to quality standards. We don't want to just put out anything. We want the lowers to be something that fits, functions and looks good. We don't want to put our name on a cheap product and we won't release something unless we feel it is up to our standards. That's why the initial batch is only a 100.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So how do I ensure I get one of the 95 offered?

Top Bottom