• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RunnerRunner

Nov 15, 2013
    So how do I ensure I get one of the 95 offered?

Good question. Here's what I will do. Anyone in this thread who has expressed interest will get the right to get one before they go out to the public. When they are ready I will private message and send you a private link to buy one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    May 25, 2009
    Good question. Here's what I will do. Anyone in this thread who has expressed interest will get the right to get one before they go out to the public. When they are ready I will private message and send you a private link to buy one.

Sounds like a plan, but you really need to keep up better. We're already on like the 5th generation of your product while you've been enjoying the show. Have you considered starting your first production serial numbers at 1000 to leave room for some custom orders later?

tango5seven

Mar 8, 2012
    DFW
    I'm on the first page too. I may need to get two also. Just not in the same week.

Sent from Cheyenne Mountain to confuse the NSA

TRIXXTERR

Jul 21, 2010
    Bertram,Tx Burnet,Tx
    Damn, one, four, two, one, three, four..maybe we should've made a list and count after his post to keep track of availability. And whose to say, there isn't goin to be a limit as to how many we can get from this initial run??

Hell, ill even drive the 3hrs to pick them up. I dont like having to wait for shipping. Lol.

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    Damn, one, four, two, one, three, four..maybe we should've made a list and count after his post to keep track of availability. And whose to say, there isn't goin to be a limit as to how many we can get from this initial run??

Hell, ill even drive the 3hrs to pick them up. I dont like having to wait for shipping. Lol.

I'm willing to make that drive From Austin as well. Road trip for lowers in the future?

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

I had already posted an interest but I'll cement my lower order in again.

I'll take at least one with the Texas Flag and at least one if you go with the "Come and Take It" Gonzales Flag.

I also have a friend who is even closer to you that will want at least one if not three or four since he has three sons that are into shooting. I have gotten them into AR's.

Top Bottom