• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Good question. Here's what I will do. Anyone in this thread who has expressed interest will get the right to get one before they go out to the public. When they are ready I will private message and send you a private link to buy one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm concerned about good-ole-boy, back-room dealings because it appears that all 95+ will be spoken for right here.

RunnerRunner

Nov 15, 2013
    No back room deals. Try to deal honest and fair to everyone. If someone says they wanted one and then tried to buy 10 I would not let them unless there were others left over.

And yes, more can be made. We want to run 100 initially to make sure the quality of the product is where it should be. That is why there is no prepayment and why there is no future schedules of lowers. If these lowers, for lack of a better word, "suck," they will never see the light of day. If we believe they are good enough to put our name on them we will sell them. And we will entertain more and different designs for the future.

My off the cuff counting says I'm in the 40-50 range. And, not all people will follow through with their desires because of circumstances that always come up.

Last edited:

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    No back room deals. Try to deal honest and fair to everyone. If someone says they wanted one and then tried to buy 10 I would not let them unless there were others left over.

And yes, more can be made.

My off the cuff counting says I'm in the 40-50 range. And, not all people will follow through with their desires because of circumstances that always come up.

See.. I told ya

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    We'll see how sales go with the Texas one first. If it shows promise...we'll do something else, and so on.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish

Sorry ... I was a little "influenced" when I posted. I was out of line.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm gonna hold out for a gonzales flag/Texas flag combo, if one ever appears.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Noooo. Just don't want you fellas to get to far ahead of yourselves. If the Texas flag doesn't do well, doubt hold your breath for anything else.

Top Bottom