Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says Senate currently lacks the votes to pass permitless carry

45tex

TGT Addict
Feb 1, 2009
Last session I expended quite a bit of effort on CC. enough to where my State House member called me to explain the facts. The Gov. and without a doubt the Lt. Gov. do not want CC and have by their silence and lack of support shown they care not what we think. Texas may have to turn blue to get a fair shake.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
...The Gov. and without a doubt the Lt. Gov. do not want CC...
Yep, and that is well known. Part of my disdain for both those pompous shïtheels.

Just one example from DP’s campaign site:
“On Fox News’ America’s Newsroom on Friday, I told Julie Banderas I would fight to expand background checks to include all stranger-to-stranger gun sales. It makes no sense to me to allow anyone to sell a gun to someone they do not know who might be a felon or a killer. No one has worked harder to defend our Second Amendment rights than I have. In 2018, the NRA gave me an A+ rating.”

ETA: Have I mentioned that DP could be choking on a donkey schlong and I wouldn’t cross the room except to shove it deeper down his gullett.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads