• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    How many Governors have NFA items? I know Texas has it covered. ;)

I shot Mr. Perry's suppressed carbine today. I must say, it was really, really quiet for a .45. It was a Beretta CX4 carbine with a Gemtech running 230 gr. FMJs.

The Beretta's are really quiet to begin with being a pistol caliber carbine, but this thing was .22 LR quiet.
    DK Firearms

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I thought that might be the case. Hey get some of those protective detail guys to show you what they carry;)

They carry handguns. They are outgunned by the staff at Red's... by alot.

When they are in the vehicles and out in less constrictive clothing they probably carry alot of MP5s and M4s.

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    I have a CX4 Storm too!

He has been up holding our Rights, and we can't say that of many politicians.

I am really starting to like Governor Perry a lot!

If he runs for President of our Republic of Texas, he has got my vote!

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I have a CX4 Storm too!

He has been up holding our Rights, and we can't say that of many politicians.

I am really starting to like Governor Perry a lot!

If he runs for President of our Republic of Texas, he has got my vote!

We have a range waiver form that we have everyone fill out that requires a signature. Well I cut out the signature part of it and slid another piece of paper underneath it. On that piece of paper it said, "Should Texas Succeed?" with a set of two boxes. Once he signed it I was going to flip the first page off and check the Yes box as a joke. He kinda looked at the paper and just left it on the table, LOL. Later I showed him the paper and he got a laugh out of it, and said "Man, that'd end up on EBay and in the New York Times in an hour!".

He's a politician, but he's a pretty big 2A, pro-hunter, etc. guy. He's fun to be around, and he's got a sense of humor. I also asked him if he's going to run again and he said yes. I think he's really got it in for the state's rights.

He also said he wanted to bring Ted Nugent to the range, but he was out getting stuff for his mother.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    They carry handguns. They are outgunned by the staff at Red's... by alot.

When they are in the vehicles and out in less constrictive clothing they probably carry alot of MP5s and M4s.
    Yes but those are sweet handguns (except the caliber)! And don't sell them short as far as being outgunned, from what I hear they can handle that!;) And I was talking about the sigs they carry, I don't know what kind of long "come to Jesus" gun they carry. I would think it is probably the "Texas" M4 tho, since that is general issue along with a shotgun.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    We have a range waiver form that we have everyone fill out that requires a signature. Well I cut out the signature part of it and slid another piece of paper underneath it. On that piece of paper it said, "Should Texas Succeed?" with a set of two boxes. Once he signed it I was going to flip the first page off and check the Yes box as a joke. He kinda looked at the paper and just left it on the table, LOL. Later I showed him the paper and he got a laugh out of it, and said "Man, that'd end up on EBay and in the New York Times in an hour!".

He's a politician, but he's a pretty big 2A, pro-hunter, etc. guy. He's fun to be around, and he's got a sense of humor. I also asked him if he's going to run again and he said yes. I think he's really got it in for the state's rights.

He also said he wanted to bring Ted Nugent to the range, but he was out getting stuff for his mother.

Yes Texas should succeed. It can be argued that Texas has succeeded and will continue to enjoy those successes. Now if your paper had said "Should Texas Secede?" That would've been a bit different matter entirely.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    guv1.jpg

guv2.jpg

Top Bottom