• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    This isn't a gun show, in fact firearms and ammo are not allowed. It is a history/militaria collectors show held once a year. There is a similar show in Schertz that I have found numerous items at, I may just drive up and check it out.

I'm aware of that. Just passing on how the recent shows in Cleburne have been falling off the map. Hopefully this one is different as it's more of a target audience.

Let me know if you're going, I was actually researching Marriotts nearby and the closest one that's not in DFW (would rather avoid that area) is in Waxahachie. Not sure if we're going to drive up the day of or the night before, but as I have a quarter million points with Marriott, if the latter it's where we'll most likely stay...

Cheers! M2

South Ft Worth will actually be closer, but it's understandable if you don't want to stay in the big city. Waxahachie is about a 50 minute, winding road from Cleburne. If you go that route, and like Mexican food, let me know. I'll point you to where to eat at in Waxahachie.
    Capitol Armory ad

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Pretty much a flea market for militaria/war-related items, the majority of which centers on WWII although that is not really the focus of my collection (I'm a Cold War/Soviet/Warsaw Pact guy) but I still find stuff on occasion.

There's a little more info on their website...

http://www.texasmilitariaexpo.com/

Let me know if you're going, I was actually researching Marriotts nearby and the closest one that'
    s not in DFW (would rather avoid that area) is in Waxahachie. Not sure if we're going to drive up the day of or the night before, but as I have a quarter million points with Marriott, if the latter it's where we'll most likely stay...

Cheers! M2

If the fam and me wind up going, staying over was what I had in mind as well. I would never make that ride back and forth all in one day.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    South Ft Worth will actually be closer, but it's understandable if you don't want to stay in the big city. Waxahachie is about a 50 minute, winding road from Cleburne. If you go that route, and like Mexican food, let me know. I'll point you to where to eat at in Waxahachie.

Thanks, and a 50-minute winding backroad drive sounds like fun! :tankman:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just realized this annual event is today. Was hoping to go but I just got back from a week in Washington DC and don't really feel like making the four-hour trek up to Cleburne for it. Anyone go?

Top Bottom