• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I've got full coverage through the VA and I still get pissed for everyone else. My sons mom handles his tricare but I'm still watching to see how he's affected.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Maybe the people need a really good kick in the nuts. Although Im sure that once people get the bills they will go batshit crazy blaming the greedy insurance companies and hospitals and doctors and lawyers and anyone other than then retards who came up with this stepping stone plan. After a year or so of misery some elected syphilitic mind will propose a single layer system to help with the rising cost of health care and the free shit army will trample over their own kids to support it.

That's been the plan all along.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    And the exchange website ain't even working today. LMAO FAIL!!!! I for one haven't had insurance in years am in my late 20s and pretty healthy and I'm sure as hell not getting it and I'm going to tell the IRS to pound sand when they try and fine me. This mess has already stalled what was supposed to be a recovery (along with a bazillion other regs).

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    even if we have insurance through our company do we have to still pay the fine each year for not accepting ObamaCare?

No. Your employer reports that you have insurance on the W2 and you have to report it on your 1040. Eventually you'll have to report the $$ your employer pays for the plan as income and pay taxes on it. Not sure when that crap will kick in.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I still have yet to see an actual quote for myself, but it seems like the penalty will be far less then the lowest bronze plan, even in 2015 when it states the penalty will be $695. Unless the insurance is less than $60 a month at that point, it would make no sense to pay for it.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I think if you're good with your job's plan and it is approved by .gov, then that's that, nothing changes for you.
    That is true as of TODAY. Tomorrow will be different. The govt is moving towards a single payer plan, this is step ONE. When there is a single payer then it will be the govt. It will NOT be equal. YOU will wait in line behind Congressfolks, Govt workers, Unions, various members that work at govt run corporations, minorities and then>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU WITHE BOY

It costs alot to live in a free country.
    Yes it does and with Obamacare we are no longer a free country

Nobody is Exempt. They just haven't gotten to you yet.

See my my first comment...I concur

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    yeah he don't care. I think he would rather people don't get the insurance . I think the goal is to destroy the ins companies, so eventually you would have to from the government
    BINGO, you got it, its called a single payer system, which Harry Reid has already stated for a fact this is the goal of govt...TOTAL CONTROL over you and your family....

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    So the next question is when do we say **** it and fight back literally? I mean what do you even do as the first step?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    That is true as of TODAY. Tomorrow will be different. The govt is moving towards a single payer plan, this is step ONE. When there is a single payer then it will be the govt. It will NOT be equal. YOU will wait in line behind Congressfolks, Govt workers, Unions, various members that work at govt run corporations, minorities and then>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU WITHE BOY

Yes it does and with Obamacare we are no longer a free country

See my my first comment...I concur

yeah he don't care. I think he would rather people don't get the insurance . I think the goal is to destroy the ins companies, so eventually you would have to from the government

BINGO, you got it, its called a single payer system, which Harry Reid has already stated for a fact this is the goal of govt...TOTAL CONTROL over you and your family....

I agree with you on that. I think this thing was meant to fail and for that reason as well.

Top Bottom