TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    All you Patriotic Texans Now is the time to write your legislators in
    Austin and have them think about writing a Declaration of Sovereignty
    for the state of Texas.
    Some of the states that have started are NH,MO,WA,AZ,OK,MT.
    If you want to check out more about it Please go to this site
    www.patriotsforamerica.ning.com
    If you decied to join then go to the Texas group and sign in there also.
    thanks for your support.:patriot:
    Texas SOT

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    More ramblings from the Internet. But is anyone really doing anything? Just talk.

AzProtector

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Midland, TX
    It's a declaration of the 10th amendment, reminding obama of the Constitutional limits of the fed.

Some of these have also been framed in the context of a material contract violation of the contract these states had with the Fed. government when the States joined the USA....

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    45TEX let me ask you are you doing anything besides criticizing other
    folks attempts to get some things moving. If you don't have anything
    constructive to say why open your mouth.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    Organizing to promote education on how this government is supposed to run, as a Republic, is great. But a Declaration of Sovereignty is a bit off, IMHO. What people need to do is educate their peers, not the politicians in power at this moment. If you want change, create change through direct political action, not rallies to preach to the already converted and faithful, or online petitions... but vote for constitutionalists and Libertarians.. that's my 2 cents.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    About time.
    States that have introduced bills: Washington, New Hampshire, Arizona, Montana, Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma, California?, and Georgia.
    States that are considering it: Colorado, Hawaii, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Alaska, Kansas, Alabama, Nevada, Maine, Illinois.
    Texas is not mentioned, but needs to be considering it.
    This keeps the states rights that the Feds and their brother, the U.N. keep encrouching on. Our divorce clause. Protects the 9 th and 10 th amendments.
    Reasons? Gun rights, wood fired BBQ pits, no smoking in your own back yard, RFID chips on your cattle [NAI] program. RFID tracking and tracing on your lettuce patch , and the cashless monetary system coming with the imbedded "Chip".

Patriot_6.8

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    Granbury
    I did vote

I voted for the only candidate they gave me, or rather I voted for his running mate. The politicians in power don't care what we think. They have become so corrupt and power hungry and they know there's really not anything we can do about it. We tried to vote them out last election and there is a small majority of Americans who are simply ignorant of the facts of government and how it works. They are satisfied to allow the government to run our nation not realizing that they are running it all right. Running it into the ground. If we do not educate each other and become activists in this nation, we will soon go the way of the former Soviet Union. I don't see any easy solution here but I'm sure as heck not going to sit back and watch it happen.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    45TEX let me ask you are you doing anything besides criticizing other
    folks attempts to get some things moving. If you don't have anything
    constructive to say why open your mouth.

I get to say what I feel because of the 1st amendment.

I went to the site, it rambles and is nearly impossible to navigate. So I signed up to hear from them and they put out the same muddled mess.
    What is our scum Gov. Perry doing? Or any of the legislature that is in session now? Name some names? Who supports us. You won't find it on that website of yours.
    A real serious declaration from this state would have some impact.

Top Bottom