Texas Renaissance Festival

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 26, 2016
Did you cut your hair?????

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
No, no, it’s still the same. When it’s styled curly, sometimes it shrinks up and some strands seem shorter. And some strands ARE shorter than others (because as some hair sheds out, then new hairs have to grow and start over).

In that photo, the longest strands are swept to the back.

In the pictures from this weekend (the Christmas ones) I have my hair in a side braid.

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aug 9, 2013
south of killeen
Had me going there for a minute. Looks good though. Hope everything is going good for the family.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 26, 2016
Had me going there for a minute. Looks good though. Hope everything is going good for the family.

Thanks. Yeah there are definitely some shorter curly strands mixed in.

Thanks for asking. The husband got a call that he’s going to be sent a job offer for the school district doing building maintenance. It’s been roughwith him being employed after 1.25 years unemployment with a COVID layoff (that was due to Abbott stopping elective medical procedures for a bit in summer 2020).

I mean I do pull the bigger paycheck so with unemployment benefits for a while, we survived, but still …we don’t want me to be the sole provider, that’s too much pressure.

It will be our last day at Faire today as the season closes. It’s something we like doing together, mostly…as long as we don’t get too tipsy on into the evening and start bickering, which IS more likely under stress.

EZ-E

Jackenstein extraordinaire
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
May 4, 2017
Middle of no where
I'm surprised no ones mentioned the fire at a food place in the Italian Village last week. A transformer blew & caught fire near a propane tank that blew up.

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 6, 2008
Out here by the lake!
The whole place is a fire trap! They had a fire last year too I had heard. Once you cross the creek into Sherwood sales plummet. They even get to shut down earlier as it becomes dead early evening. I hope no one on Matt's crew got hurt.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aug 9, 2013
south of killeen
Thanks. Yeah there are definitely some shorter curly strands mixed in.

Thanks for asking. The husband got a call that he’s going to be sent a job offer for the school district doing building maintenance. It’s been roughwith him being employed after 1.25 years unemployment with a COVID layoff (that was due to Abbott stopping elective medical procedures for a bit in summer 2020).

I mean I do pull the bigger paycheck so with unemployment benefits for a while, we survived, but still …we don’t want me to be the sole provider, that’s too much pressure.

It will be our last day at Faire today as the season closes. It’s something we like doing together, mostly…as long as we don’t get too tipsy on into the evening and start bickering, which IS more likely under stress.
Tell him good luck on the job for me. Hope the boys are doing well too.
Hope to see you on here more often as well.

1911'S 4 Me

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 13, 2018
Humble
Cushy job, like working for the city or county. Good pay, good benefits. Don't let anyone know you are a conservative. Keep his politics to himself.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 26, 2016
Cushy job, like working for the city or county. Good pay, good benefits. Don't let anyone know you are a conservative. Keep his politics to himself.
Yep. He worked for the state before and so he knows the drill. Really hope we ge confirmation soon.

At TRF today, we saw the “Washing Well Wenches” show. They used to be at the Faire years ago but then they took a hiatus. Now they came back last year. Boy, they are a cute show.

Attachments

• BDB434AE-589E-49C0-A5F8-19F8FFCE28F1.jpeg
    BDB434AE-589E-49C0-A5F8-19F8FFCE28F1.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 38
  • 700B5013-3DC5-4A91-90B1-3B981005BF11.jpeg
    700B5013-3DC5-4A91-90B1-3B981005BF11.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 36

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 26, 2016
The whole place is a fire trap! They had a fire last year too I had heard. Once you cross the creek into Sherwood sales plummet. They even get to shut down earlier as it becomes dead early evening. I hope no one on Matt's crew got hurt.
There was a young lady burned very badly inside her tent in a fire this season. She was in one of the shows at the Barbarian Inn and she’s going to have a rough recovery, I hear. Really sad.

baboon

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 6, 2008
Out here by the lake!
Yep. He worked for the state before and so he knows the drill. Really hope we ge confirmation soon.

At TRF today, we saw the “Washing Well Wenches” show. They used to be at the Faire years ago but then they took a hiatus. Now they came back last year. Boy, they are a cute show.
Another blast from the past. IIRC they worked the Taverna Di Vino next to the Falconers Stage, now the Barbarian Inn.

Top Bottom