• ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Well, you know what I meant though.

Only way to make it easier is to take the monetary part out.
    Yes. And that WOULD make it easier. We left the loony lib state of WA last year and they had voted in an "initiative" that required FFL transfers for all private sales. There were two HUGE downsides to their sucky law:
    1. FFL providers promptly doubled their rates. What was typically $20 or $25, was suddenly upwards of $45 most places.
    2. They came up with a STUPID definition of a "transfer". It covered giving a gun to your son. It covered handing one to a buddy at a shooting range. Some said it would get you if you dropped your rig at a smith. I didn't read the final wording, but believe all that to be true.
    Now, we should not have to deal with #2 (arguably, that's about all we get from Congress). But if they did take care of #1, it might be worth a look.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Nothing burger, just delegated to special interest groups, nothing for the public. N0 8 is interesting. Worthless spending more $$. Same thing they did for teachers and school, more $$ (about all the last session did).

ThoughtCriminal2A

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Austin
    Saw his face on TV report, seems like he'd rather let the Feds fight it out and save his political ammo for another battle. Let Lt Gov take the heat. Funny, read the Texas gun history post here and tried to investigate a little on my own. Seems our unconstitutional gun restrictions from 1870 were known to be anti constitution and (Austin was at most 4k pop. then) but s few didn't want blood in the streets. Well, law was pretty scarce back in those days and most 'murders' appeared to be real assassinations anyway. Just a very few street shootouts. Some of those were by rival 'gangs'. Like the Quantrel raiders. So we were legally (does sound like nobody obeyed) prevented from carrying out side the home! Took til the 80's to fix that?

There are multiple gun fights in the streets of Houston and Austin every weekend.
    Blue bastions. Sanctuary cities. Democrat constituents. Multicultural vibrant diversity.

law is pretty scarce these days too, even with tens of thousands of laws on the books.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    There are multiple gun fights in the streets of Houston and Austin every weekend.
    Blue bastions. Sanctuary cities. Democrat constituents. Multicultural vibrant diversity.

law is pretty scarce these days too, even with tens of thousands of laws on the books.

Don’t forget Dallas. There’s a gang war going on that no one’s talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    These are not the criminals they are looking for.

Exactly.....the criminals they are looking for are not actually criminals now. In fact most have never seen the inside of jail in their lifetime or had any reason to. But then intend on MAKING them criminals because of their political beliefs, then applying the "law."

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Exactly.....the criminals they are looking for are not actually criminals now. In fact most have never seen the inside of jail in their lifetime or had any reason to. But then intend on MAKING them criminals because of their political beliefs, then applying the "law."

Yep. I’ve never been arrested (knock on wood) and I haven’t had a traffic ticket in over a decade (knock knock) but Beta wants to knock my door down an seize my guns

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom