Texas Saturday Night!

Big Green

Wife, kids, ARs, Glocks and Jeeps. What a life!
Mar 5, 2018
College Station
I was stationed in Okinawa, 06-08, and had just really starting hearing Texas Country. Towards the end of a good night (read lots of Jack) a song was played I was unfamiliar with. The next groggy day I searched the internet for a song talking about somewhere in Texas. The one that came up was good, but not what I heard. It took until the next weekend to ask my buddies at the bar what I had actually heard. What I heard was Jason Boland, what the internet provided was George Strait.

Also a great song, but now as a Texan, I’ll take the Jason Boland title over King George.

EZ-E

Freedom vs Tyranny 2020
TGT Supporter
May 4, 2017
Middle of no where
Man if that’s not one of the greatest songs ever. There’s only a couple more that evoke the same emotions.
Theres tons of Texas guys but Boland is one of my favorites. Ive seen him a few times over the years. Always puts on a good show.

Theres a show i would have loved to see a few years back in College Station. Jason Boland, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Blue Edmundson, Stoney Larue, Wade Bowen & Randy Rogers.

Axxe55

Professional Troublemaker
Dec 15, 2019
Deep East Texas.
i actually loved this video! :laughing: makes me want to dance

so is this a chatting thread or no? i am bored LOL
I started doing this thread idea on a couple of other forums years ago on Friday and Saturday nights, and they were very popular and active.

Very much a chatty thread! Just think of this thread as virtual Saturday night at the local saloon or corner bar, hanging out with your friends and having a good time, chatting and listening to good music!

Top Bottom