• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Shot today with my son at Saddle River. It was a good day. First run with the Glock 44 and 18 round Promag magazines, no issues. Got the BMC rifle set to a 36 yard zero on the LPVO, and that was fun.

I also experienced the loudest, most egregious muzzle brake I've ever seen in person. Guy next to us was shooting an AR, and every shot sent gas & a big concussive wave at the stalls to his sides. It was awful & now I have firsthand experience with those things sucking for everyone around you.
    Set that to music and it'd be in the right thread. :p

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There have been many times, I feel like my own life could be the inspiration and material for over a hundred country & western songs! From cheating wives, drinking beer and finding the right woman to fall in love with. The highs and the lows have all had some sort of C&W song that could have been written with me in mind.

Eddie Rabbitt was a huge favorite of mine from way back. One of the first that was different from some of the music my father listened to. I can remember listening to him in the mid 1970's on the radio.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    We could write some songs about my life, and we would have one of the biggest and best selling C&W albums of all time!

As long as we get George Strait to sing the songs!
    Drinking a little? Plus, big ideas? = bad haing overs. Lol.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Alabama was one of those that was a but different than some of the C&W my father listened to and was another one of the first ones that sort of set me apart from my father when I started listening to them in the very early 1980's. A lot of my friends and I would crank up Alabama at some of the pasture keg parties! Wow, those are some great memories!

Top Bottom