• ...and so much more!
  • Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    For many years, I did enjoy Saturday nights hitting the town and going to the clubs. Drinking beer, dancing with pretty women, and listening to great live music.

When the current Mrs. Axxe and I started going out, and even the first year we were married, we had a local club we went just about every Saturday night. She enjoyed dancing almost as much as I did.

We saw some great live bands over the years as well. Quite a few times when visiting New Braunfels, we'd visit Gruene Hall on Saturday night. That place is just cool to hang out and listen to music. Such a neat place to visit. Lots of history there in that community.

I can't dance like I use to, and don't drink like I use to ether, but I still enjoy Saturday nights, drinking the occasional beer, and listening to great music.

Some years ago, on another forum, I started a thread similar to this. Sort of like a virtual Saturday night party while reading and posting on the forum. Had some fun socializing. And with this current "panic" maybe this thread might help cheer some up for a bit. Let's drink some beer, tell some lies, joke around and turn on the stereo and listen to some good music and share it with each other!

Woot, woot!
    Rattlesnake Roundup in Walnut Springs tonight.live bands bikers, cowboys, pretty ladies YEE HAW!

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    67F3A903-6E2E-4053-B48F-1D32AE8AE20F.jpeg

Top Bottom