• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I remember when this Brooks & Dunn song came out. At the time, I was dating my current wife's cousin, that most of the family calls "Crazy Connie" ! Yeah, she was a little crazy! Of course this before I met my wife, and I saw Connie some years later at one of my wife's family reunions! That was quite interesting!

Venture Surplus ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Some things just go together like they were made for each other. George Strait music, Saturday nights at a honky tonk, and drinking cold beer with your best girl. Yeah, sounds like Texas to me!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    The wife and I have traveled to New Braunfels on vacation several times, and have been to Gruene Hall many times. Just a totally cool place to spend a Saturday night listening to music and dancing. It's just a neat place to visit. And one day, we'd love to see George Strait there as well.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    This song was a big one for George Strait. 60 for 60! The radio stations were pushing for his 60th #1 hit for his 60th birthday. He got it! Just a really great song, and a great two-step dancing song.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Call me simple as I’m listening to the rain & crickets. I’m drinking 190 lead free shine with tart cherry juice & Coke. My back ain’t bothering me for the first time in a very long time!

The smell of the smoke is very enjoyable. If only I had the land to dump tracers in the rain!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    It's Saturday night, so lets have some fun! I'm fixing to fire up my grill outside, grill some steaks, sausages and some burgers. I got three Shiner beers left over from a couple of weekends ago, and I'm fixing to indulge in at least a couple of them! So what goes well with all that? Some good music!

Here's some Dobie Gray to get everyone in a good mood!

Top Bottom