• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    Only assuming everything is concentric!

True. If a can was made by a company, that risk is very low, but still a risk. There would be more of a risk with Bubba making one in his garage with a hand drill.. That is also the reason companies have gone to a bigger diameter than before, to minimize baffle strikes. EX, my BIL's 223/5.56 can has a baffle diameter of .375, which way more than needed. A lot of cans are multi-cal, which will handle .223-.378. All these will have a .5" diameter.
    Target Sports

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Reading your comments it is apparent that you do lack knowledge on the subject, which is why many others have tried to educate you.

No sir. You are cherry-picking my comments and making an assumption that I have no knowledge of the subject.

And exactly where have I dismissed anything anyone else has posted?

I have also asserted my opinions or thoughts may, or may not be valid as well, and that this is simply a discussion.

And I will also add that unless you hold some sort of degrees in ballistics, or forensics, or engineering or a similar field in regards to suppressors, I'll take whatever you have to say is simply an opinion as well.

I'm very conservative myself in slinging around the term troll on forum, but you seemed rather quick in using it in regards to me or my posts. You have only been here a short while and start off with calling someone a troll, might get you branded with the same term. Just an observation.

So are you a troll, or wanting to be a part of the discussion?

acidfly

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2021
    Kanagawa Japan
    No sir. You are cherry-picking my comments and making an assumption that I have no knowledge of the subject.

And exactly where have I dismissed anything anyone else has posted?

I have also asserted my opinions or thoughts may, or may not be valid as well, and that this is simply a discussion.

And I will also add that unless you hold some sort of degrees in ballistics, or forensics, or engineering or a similar field in regards to suppressors, I'll take whatever you have to say is simply an opinion as well.

I'm very conservative myself in slinging around the term troll on forum, but you seemed rather quick in using it in regards to me or my posts. You have only been here a short while and start off with calling someone a troll, might get you branded with the same term. Just an observation.

So are you a troll, or wanting to be a part of the discussion?

I asked if you were trolling I never called to a troll. But i'm am done talking with you, just as you won't acknowledge that you were wrong and want to argue, and you are now getting offended I can tell you will further argue with me. So let's get this topc back on track and not worry about a projectile that is .457" dia would never have "rifling" due to being shot through a suppressor with a bore of .475".

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I asked if you were trolling I never called to a troll. But i'm am done talking with you, just as you won't acknowledge that you were wrong and want to argue, and you are now getting offended I can tell you will further argue with me. So let's get this topc back on track and not worry about a projectile that is .457" dia would never have "rifling" due to being shot through a suppressor with a bore of .475".

Whatever! If ya got some butthurt going over my last post, I could round up some salve for ya!

RL laugh.jpeg

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    Lots of laws on the books meant to bitch slap ethnic groups! Until recently Texas laws on prohibited weapons come to mind. TABC has laws on the books that are pretty antiquated!

Many years ago, a buddy of mine ran into a little trouble with the law once when found with a dagger, which caused me to do a little legal research. I ran into my bosses office and said, "I just found out you can't carry a decent size knife in Texas!" The old lawyer from West Texas didn't miss a beat and replied, "Now son, that law ain't for you, carry whatever you'd like."

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I thought this was all hashed out in MAY when I wrote about it in the NFA sectiuon and then it was combined into this thread.

and now it is being /rethreaded??

Should this be combined as a similar discussion or should I start a new, new, new discussion?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I thought this was all hashed out in MAY when I wrote about it in the NFA sectiuon and then it was combined into this thread.

and now it is being /rethreaded??

Should this be combined as a similar discussion or should I start a new, new, new discussion?

:green:

It wasn't me....

Top Bottom