• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Handgun World

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    San Antonio
    Enrollments have already started, especially for my Suarez class.

Consider this, how many times does a baseball player practice his swing in order to consistently hit home runs? How many times does a golfer practice his swing to hit the ball where he wants? (I need more practice on that, but that's another story.)

If the day comes when you need to use your gun in self defense, please don't let that be the first time you are trying to figure out the problem you're confronted with.

Bring your open mind and shooting gear to any of these courses. You won't be disappointed.

Our low light/night fighting class was very well received back in November. Most fights happen in low light or night time, yet everyone trains in daylight.

Pistol Fighting Dynamics Low Light/Night Fighting - San Antonio (Feb 8, 2014) | HandgunWorld Podcast

Close Range Gunfighting - San Antonio, TX

Professor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Garland
    I've attended two Suarez courses so far. One with Jon Payne and one with John Chambers. Both were absolutely excellent. Both are too far away from Dallas, but very much worth the drive.

Handgun World

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    San Antonio
    My SI course in Bulverde at Cedar Ridge range is fairly close to Austin. I've taught there before several times and have students from Austin. My class in April is the only SI CRG-2 course being taught in S. Texas for the first half of the year.

Todays is the last day to take advantage of the end of year special pricing.

Close Range Gunfighting - San Antonio, TX

Txkrn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2014
    Jon Payne is coming to Lubbock on April 12th and 13th, 2014 to teach Close Range Gunfighting. I'm the host and wanted to put this class out there for those in the West Texas/Panhandle area. PM me if you have any questions.

Handgun World

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2011
    San Antonio
    This class was a great success last night Pistol Fighting Dynamics Low Light/Night Fighting - San Antonio (Feb 8, 2014) | HandgunWorld Podcast

The students found out that handling a gun and a flashlight or weapon mounted light, is completely different at night than it is training in the daytime. With most civilian gun defense events happening in low light and night time, why do most people train in the daytime? Perhaps because many ranges don't allow night classes. That's a shame.

Not to say training in the daylight is a waste of time, it's not, but when you get the opportunity, train at night too.

Txkrn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2014
    There are still a few spots left in the Close Range Gunfighting course in Lubbock. April 12 and 13th.

Sevenstars

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    Little River
    For anyone that is considering the Suarez classes with Bob, you should definitely do it. I took the crg class this past weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. The class gets you out of your comfort zone and teaches practical combat shooting. You learn many ways to "cheat" in a gun fight.

Top Bottom