• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Man that was tough...felt like I was in school again...did better than I thought though with a 78%. (I actually had to guess on a couple though :o)

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Holy crap, I actually got 93%. ;) I thought I would have done much worse but, surprisingly I actually remembered some of this stuff from grade school. lol

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Holy cow - I felt like I was watching an unreleased episode of King of the Hill. Man, I bit thisd test hard, 38%. But to be fair, I haven't seen half of those questions I went on a bazillion field trips centered on TX history and such.

Ahh well, at least its listed on mybirth cerificate- you cant take it away!

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    73%. Unpopular to say, but I don't care about the Cowboys, Oilers, or any other pro sports team. I'd rather be shooting, hunting, and handloading than sitting on my backside watching sports on TV.

stevenjay1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wow! I got 53% which isn't too bad considering I have not lived in Texas for the past 41 years. It must have been the 13 years of Texas History I got in my formative years, K-12. People think I’m kidding when I tell them that I got one semester of world history and one semester of US history and 13 years of Texas History! There may be more truth to that statement then I thought.

50calRay

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    blah
    Well I got a 73 % but I was doing some serious guessing on a few questions. I couldn't get the Santa Anna surrendering and I'm not much of a sports fan...although I knew about the Colt 45's:D

Top Bottom