Patriot Mobile

Texas3006.com Android App Now Available!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just got the notification...

Good evening!

We are pleased to announce that the official Texas3006.com Android App is now available in the Play Store! You can get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tx3006.texas3006

View and search through crowd sourced data for businesses in Texas who have posted signs in accordance with Texas Penal Code 30.06 and 30.07 so that law-abiding Texans can make lawful decisions.

The app contains the following features:
    * View and Search though crowd sourced data from Texas3006.com
    * View pictures of signs that users have uploaded.
    * Proximity Alerts -- Be notified when you approach a business that may be posted 30.06, 30.07, and/or 51%.
    * Ability to report potential misinformation on business entries.

Features Under Development and not yet available:
    * Ability to log in and add new entries, comments and photos.

Please feel free to provide us feedback via the Feedback link in the app. Thank you!

P.S. Follow us on Facebook for the latest up-to-date information! http://www.facebook.com/texas3006

Screenshots...

GvTRSDkF6jHlpW0VjJOw3DWf75hyiwBNqgbeJy62BlQUqbpPXWkioiOQmU5I3P7ni7Y=h900
    CDT3pImUZkGOO__Qs3Zalq0aDlngm5U_u-zB5xfXzlN3CieNFZdI9DRSFlMzRaDlQA=h900
    aKR7Lo8vrJ4xIpkEkIOYV27DUZB3afDcoOaP8dz0gEikijEf-FFfphdfjdct57K1bm5m=h900
    T6qiRkTayzQjHgUcsdFA6tbkymtnwvZqKXw70K8_4zBSlYufEBasNc9wBS4bK2DABqc=h900
    Wzaq8kiXT3pML76Gs52gLgFGEf7C7GgfqJdbXXddcY0E9Wn9JIECnEUlsprUQzj4k1A=h900

Just downloaded it, will let everyone know how it works.

Cheers! M2
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I am getting 10-15 notifications a day in my email, lol. Not sure I want my phone to ping me in real time every time a new one comes in.;)

gwjohns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Fort Worth Texas
    I've had it for a few weeks now and I like it. It's works off of gps. It tells me if I'm near a location with a 30.06,30.07 or 51%

Protect this House I will

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Downloaded it today when I got the email. Will have to wait till I go somewhere tomorrow to see how it works.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I am getting 10-15 notifications a day in my email, lol. Not sure I want my phone to ping me in real time every time a new one comes in.;)

There are that many new locations DAILY?! I might give it a try but geez...

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I did a quick search of our general area and I do know of one that isn't posted on the list. Do I go to the website to add it? It is the Frisco Purfoy Library but the sign is not valid. 30.06 but I haven't been there to see if a 3007 has been added?

Kenneumann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2015
    The Android app has the submit new entry from the menu. IPhone, I haven't been able to find that feature.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Didn't open the app today, but glad to say that with all my driving, it doesn't give you any pop up notifications or messages just because you are near a published site.

There are that many new locations DAILY?! I might give it a try but geez...

It's mostly because the open carry thing is new. Before January, the emails were maybe once a month or less listing a new place.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Didn't open the app today, but glad to say that with all my driving, it doesn't give you any pop up notifications or messages just because you are near a published site.

Yeah, I was curious about the mention of that feature; does it actually exist?

I was looking at it while waiting for the Jeep's tires to be rotated and balanced as I had to go by my bank afterward and was wondering if it was 30.06 or 30.07. It wasn't listed and I didn't see any signs, but since I was driving the open Jeep I had a jacket on that covered my pistol anyway. Still, I know Security Service FCU has both so I am happy that USAA has neither!

Cheers! M2

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Whoever runs their Facebook page informed me the next incarnation will allow users to submit locations as well. Hopefully it works around the bug which disallows me to upload pics directly from my phone since they are stored on the SD card. Everytime I want to submit a pic I have to hook up to a laptop and do it indirectly.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Wow. Two locations/pics I uploaded an hour ago are already on the app and a comment I made about 30 seconds ago is already there!

texas3006

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we have published a major update to both the iPhone and Android apps. This latest version allows for submission of entries, comments, and sign photos directly from the app!

If you haven't already, grab the update directly from your app store, or you can visit www.texas3006app.com to grab a new copy!

We love feedback and ideas, so you can hit us up here or on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/texas3006) with your thoughts!

Happy sign hunting!

casp625

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the kind words! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we have published a major update to both the iPhone and Android apps. This latest version allows for submission of entries, comments, and sign photos directly from the app!

If you haven't already, grab the update directly from your app store, or you can visit www.texas3006app.com to grab a new copy!

We love feedback and ideas, so you can hit us up here or on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/texas3006) with your thoughts!

Happy sign hunting!
    The update is great. Glad we can finally submit new entries, comments, and add photos to missing entries!

Top Bottom