Capitol Armory ad

TexasGunTrader LEO Meetup To Run S/N of Firearm?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodBlessTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Houston
    Hello gentlemen, just browsing thru and what do ya know.. I see a post regarding myself.. I am the 409 number.. Also Texan85@TGT.

I'm glad somebody posted my response up to tell the rest of the story. I will also advise anyone on the Houston area to stay away from the user charlie11 and the phone number listed.. In his response he also mentioned another guy in Tomball who supposedly is a undercover LEO A on a top secret mission.. This gentlemen reached out to me to tell me what happened with his encounter and it's very disturbing.
    Truth of the matter is this.. After I didn't show up or respond to him @11 he responded to "Mr Tomball" and tried to set up a deal around midnight.. After "Mr Tomball" declined Charlie 11 aka johnny dyer from cypress decided to start making threats.. Asking him to meet just to fight.. Calling him every name in the book.. Then he asks again if he wants to meet for the trade.. The gentlemen is very up and down.

I was sent these texts from "Mr Tomball" showing what kind of person johnny dyer is.

Be advised this guy is bad news.

Attachments

• 20171227_152343.png
      20171227_152343.png
      114.1 KB · Views: 171
    • 20171227_152436.png
      20171227_152436.png
      101.5 KB · Views: 159
    Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Hello gentlemen, just browsing thru and what do ya know.. I see a post regarding myself.. I am the 409 number.. Also Texan85@TGT.

I'm glad somebody posted my response up to tell the rest of the story. I will also advise anyone on the Houston area to stay away from the user charlie11 and the phone number listed.. In his response he also mentioned another guy in Tomball who supposedly is a undercover LEO A on a top secret mission.. This gentlemen reached out to me to tell me what happened with his encounter and it's very disturbing.
    Truth of the matter is this.. After I didn't show up or respond to him @11 he responded to "Mr Tomball" and tried to set up a deal around midnight.. After "Mr Tomball" declined Charlie 11 aka johnny dyer from cypress decided to start making threats.. Asking him to meet just to fight.. Calling him every name in the book.. Then he asks again if he wants to meet for the trade.. The gentlemen is very up and down.

I was sent these texts from "Mr Tomball" showing what kind of person johnny dyer is.

Be advised this guy is bad news.

Thanks for posting here. I use texas gun trader quite a bit and kinda figured that guy was nuts.

Sounds like a tweaker to me

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I did see your post on gun trader this AM. Thanks for the heads up on that Charlie11 guy

Top Bottom