• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    My assortment of T-shirts came in today as well. Got all three colors. Thanks! Next get together I will stand out as a member. Shirts are very nice as well. At $8 each they were a steal.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    My assortment of T-shirts came in today as well. Got all three colors. Thanks! Next get together I will stand out as a member. Shirts are very nice as well. At $8 each they were a steal.

Next time just walk up to the weird looking dudes who showed up to the range at that early hour and start eating their food and gawking at their guns. Easiest way to find TGT members.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    I rode with Darkpriest, I know his name, but, out of respect for internet antimony haven't used it. My sheet is out there.

Turns out, he drives like I do, but without getting a good look at his speedometer, somewhat slower, most of those 100 words were bitching about assholes in the left hand lane.

I had to agree, and really the only reason I carry a gun in my vehicle. It's the crazy shcihct on the road that'll kill ya, and people that suffer from road rage that want to carry it a step further. I've been carrying for MANY years before it was legal. Brandished twice in that time, and, although I'm working on it, am a fairly short tempered dude.

Last edited:

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Maybe the range could give TGT members a different color wrist band than they give normal customers.
    That would be a good start.

Normally they do. We were given yellow this go'round, and regular folks were given red. Think I overheard one of the staff say they ran out of yellow.

Top Bottom