Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    O'Rourke is from Texas and we're mostly from Texas. It's natural that we want to discuss him and that's just fine.

However, there are problems. There's a board rule against excessive thread creation that was meant to discourage individuals from polluting TGT. In the case of Beto, the mere fact of his existence is creating excessive threads. There are already 18+ threads about Beto on TGT. That's too many.

If he's still on the national political stage in 2020 we will, at this rate, have 200 threads on the guy.

That's "excessive thread creation" by anyone's standards.

In order to head off this problem, a consolidated Beto discussion thread will be created shortly. All Beto threads will be merged into it, with posts appearing in chronological order. I apologize in advance to everyone who has referenced another post by number; those numbers are about to change. I also apologize to everyone who thinks they had some unique insight that deserved a special thread. Maybe you did but starting a new thread every time we find out something interesting about the man will cause excessive disorder on TGT over the next (maybe almost) two years.

All your personal links in the TGT database to old Beto thread posts will be given redirects that last for a month, i.e. you should still be able to find old content automatically.

The consolidated discussion thread is here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom