• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    I'll take a Come and take it, and an Aim low boys, DM where and how to send money.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Even though I know which version will become the most collectible, I'd like 2 of the "Come & Take It" versions. And like TexasRedneck, let me know where to send the money

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I had no idea how popular this was going to be. I will DM each of you with payment info and get your shipping info from you all, but I don't want to take anyone's money until I have them ready to ship out. I thought POSSIBLY 2 or 3 mugs might get sold today. I'm up to over 30 as of this moment ! My wife only has 4 mugs today, but over 40 more should arrive starting on Monday.
    Once they arrive and my wife has them made and ready to ship out, I'll be happy to take your money.

This really started on a whim this morning when she was wondering about making special orders and I mentioned TGT to her.

She's also wondering if anyone is interested in tumblers (20 oz) as well, but those are more expensive since her cost for the blank tumblers is much more than mugs. Those would sell for $22 plus shipping. (The price is for a single tumbler. 3 are shown since the image wraps around the tumbler so you can get an idea of how it looks from all angles)

TGT Tumblers.png

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    I had no idea how popular this was going to be. I will DM each of you with payment info and get your shipping info from you all, but I don't want to take anyone's money until I have them ready to ship out. I thought POSSIBLY 2 or 3 mugs might get sold today. I'm up to over 30 as of this moment ! My wife only has 4 mugs today, but over 40 more should arrive starting on Monday.
    Once they arrive and my wife has them made and ready to ship out, I'll be happy to take your money.

This really started on a whim this morning when she was wondering about making special orders and I mentioned TGT to her.

She's also wondering if anyone is interested in tumblers (20 oz) as well, but those are more expensive since her cost for the blank tumblers is much more than mugs. Those would sell for $22 plus shipping. (The price is for a single tumbler. 3 are shown since the image wraps around the tumbler so you can get an idea of how it looks from all angles)

View attachment 358114
    I’ll take 3 of those in addition to my 2 mugs please. Thank you.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Also available will be TGT acrylic earrings with stainless steel (please no men wearing them).. $8.00 pair $2.00 shipping

TGT Earring-displayed.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom