Hurley's Gold

TGT DFW Bulls-Eye Shooters Team & Smack Down!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    **********************New Info ***************************
    See my first post for new info.
    Any questions, ideas, or input, please PM me - Thanks!!

-MadMo
    Military Camp

19dsdm

Jun 18, 2009
    ROYSE CITY
    Still taking shooters?

Hi,
    im a new member but im active army and i can shoot pretty good. i live in dfw but i work out of san antonio and austin as well. If anyone needs a shooter to fill out a team let me know.

'IT TAKES 43 MUSCLES TO FROWN, 17 TO SMILE, BUT ONLY 3 FOR PROPER TRIGGER SQUEEZE'

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Hi,
    im a new member but im active army and i can shoot pretty good. i live in dfw but i work out of san antonio and austin as well. If anyone needs a shooter to fill out a team let me know.

'IT TAKES 43 MUSCLES TO FROWN, 17 TO SMILE, BUT ONLY 3 FOR PROPER TRIGGER SQUEEZE'

Thanks for your service. I am grateful for the freedom that you provide.:patriot:

DFW is always looking for shooters - see the events section. We shoot every month and then go invade a local eatery. LOL!!!!
    If you are going to be in DFW on the 28th we would be honored to have you at out bulls-eye meet and monthly shoot!
    Follow the threads for more info.
    http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/events/6834-tgt-dfw-shooters-june-28th-next-meet.html

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...s-eye-shooters-team-smack-down.html#post68425

-MadMo

Aenimated1

Mar 17, 2009
    Carrollton
    Hi,

Thanks for serving and sorry for the bastards who don't appreciate it. My place will never be with those cold and timid souls who hate those who free them.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Hey you bozzz down south, ya aint said much lately!!!!
    Been real quite!
    I know ya aint scared or nothin like that:rolleyes:
    The 28th is coming fast.
    Y'all still going to speak to us after DFW can of whoop ass get opened on ya?
    Navyguys been practicing his behind the back mirror shots. Aenimated1 can hit the target with his eyes closed. (wished he could hit it with his shots though) but hell he can hit it!!!
    Were hoping 19dsdm shows up we need someone that knows something about what we are doing. I've gotten now if I aim at the 7 ring I can hit the 9 ring.

We gonna kick butt so bad!!!!

usmcpmi

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Mo, I wouldn't worry about not hearing any "banter" from us "southern boys".... just try not to be "sick" that day......I know the "bullseye flu" may be going around in the DFW area soon. Symptoms include sweaty palms, blurry vision, shakey hands....followed by excuses from the doctor for poor scores.....Hope to see ya in the funny papers!
    Semper Fi
    MG

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Mo, I wouldn't worry about not hearing any "banter" from us "southern boys".... just try not to be "sick" that day......I know the "bullseye flu" may be going around in the DFW area soon. Symptoms include sweaty palms, blurry vision, shakey hands....followed by excuses from the doctor for poor scores.....Hope to see ya in the funny papers!
    Semper Fi
    MG
    No flu here, just a little run off at the mouth syndrome! LOL!!!!
    Everyone here is fired up and ready to shoot. I'll be at the range early to set up and get things started.
    I may be shooting a new XD45 in the competition; although my old Ruger 5 screw 357mag is what I'm planning on shooting. That is the best shooting most accurate revolver I have ever owned. Even a novice can hold a 1 inch group out past 15 yards. The action is so smooth you only have to think about pulling the trigger for it to go bang.
    Can't wait to see all the scored posted and you boys know my banter is all in good fun.
    And yes, if there is crow to eat, I like mine without feathers. ROFLMAO!!!!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Shorts you ready???
    I know I am, can't wait to open that DFW can of Whoop-ass on the bozs down south!

Oh I am. I'm one of those that get ready for game time by shutting down, going internal to focus.

If I get extroverted about my excitement I perform like dogbutt <-- not good.

I do enjoy watching my teammates talk it up before hand. But they always talk me into a hole that I have to dig them out of!

No worries, I'm ready

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Oh I am. I'm one of those that get ready for game time by shutting down, going internal to focus.

If I get extroverted about my excitement I perform like dogbutt <-- not good.

I do enjoy watching my teammates talk it up before hand. But they always talk me into a hole that I have to dig them out of!

No worries, I'm ready
    I can picture it, shes in a room all alone, surrounded by various piles of new cow... Nothin like the smell of fresh leather in the mornin

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I can picture it, shes in a room all alone, surrounded by various piles of new cow... Nothin like the smell of fresh leather in the mornin

Coincidentally my shipment of leather came in yesterday afternoon and its dumped on the floor

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I'm keeping my mouth shut. I'll let my Sig do the talking.

worshipsig1.gif

Top Bottom