• kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    photo007-1.jpg

The KING is in the house!!!

Hey, that's not me...........and I know me pretty good. But, I was there!

Thanks for concealing my identity, we don't want a bunch of fans showing up. lol
    Target Sports

Aenimated1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Carrollton
    That was the most fun I have EVER had at a range day. Granted, our TGT meets are always fun but this one topped them all. Everyone was in a killer mood, laughing and joking, conversing more than shooting.

King of Wylie and I have a friendly bet (lunch) on who has the best score at the next bullseye comp. I must admit that he is better than me but I have some things up my sleeve.

First, since he is such a nice guy, I plan on being very mean to him. This should catch him off guard. Second, I am going to steal all his .45 and replace it with .17HMR. He doesnt need all that power anyway. Lastly I plan on installing a removable stock and 18 inch extended barrel on my Sig. Top it off with a powerful scope and there is NO WAY he can win.

I know what you are saying, "Why spend that much to win ten bucks?".
    To that I say, "Why must you; despite everything you know of me, insist I START using logic in my decisions." I am 35 years old and have no need for your logic. If it works for our POTUS then it can work for me!

I just googled the Ruth's Chris menu and I think I will go with the Porterhouse with loaded baked potato. HA

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    photo007-1.jpg

Hey, that's not me...........and I know me pretty good. But, I was there!

Thanks for concealing my identity, we don't want a bunch of fans showing up. lol

That's Mr Shorts

Aenimated1, I think you're off to a real slick plan. But I might do something a little different. I would ask him to load the 4wheelers into his truck. You know, really take him out at the knees...or shin. :p

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    King of Wylie and I have a friendly bet (lunch) on who has the best score at the next bullseye comp.

I just googled the Ruth's Chris menu and I think I will go with the Porterhouse with loaded baked potato. HA

We probably should have warmed up first, rather than do the manly 'nah, I don't need to warm up' bit.

Hey, I'm willing to buy you lunch at Ruth Chris if you shoot better than me.....I'm just not able to buy you lunch at Ruth Chris.......they don't open till 5pm (dinner only). Mo tallied my score, we tied. He put that one on the line as a '9'.....

Aenimated1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Carrollton
    We probably should have warmed up first, rather than do the manly 'nah, I don't need to warm up' bit.

Hey, I'm willing to buy you lunch at Ruth Chris if you shoot better than me.....I'm just not able to buy you lunch at Ruth Chris.......they don't open till 5pm (dinner only). Mo tallied my score, we tied. He put that one on the line as a '9'.....

Well I think you got robbed on the score. Although if we had shot better then our scores would have been better. Sorry, that is a memo from the obvious department.

I just checked out the results page and we didn't tie at all; you have a 198 and I have a 189. So I basically got served. Some practice is definately in order.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Hey all - great job!!!
    Everyone shot great but remembers our competitors were ringers one and all -IMO.
    9 points is 1 round in the X, 10 or 9 ring for the tie - that is dam close!!!!!
    Outstanding work folks.
    Maybe next shot Austin can muster 4 more shooters!!!!
    For those of us that shot on team #2 we were not far behind team #1 and would have been even closer if it were not for the fact I was the worst shot out there. Past 15 yards and iron sights I don't stand a chance. So we need to find my replacement for open site shooting or I need a stand-in past 15 yards - LOL!!!!
    Again - GREAT JOB!!!!

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Hey all - great job!!!
    Everyone shot great but remembers our competitors were ringers one and all -IMO.
    9 points is 1 round in the X, 10 or 9 ring for the tie - that is dam close!!!!!
    Outstanding work folks.
    Maybe next shot Austin can muster 4 more shooters!!!!
    For those of us that shot on team #2 we were not far behind team #1 and would have been even closer if it were not for the fact I was the worst shot out there. Past 15 yards and iron sights I don't stand a chance. So we need to find my replacement for open site shooting or I need a stand-in past 15 yards - LOL!!!!
    Again - GREAT JOB!!!!

Congrats to the Austin shooters. Some ringers there for sure. Next time, I think we should include the gun, sights and ammo we used and note it on the target and posted with the results. Pictures of the targets would be interesting as well.

We'll get them next time. I've got to start working on that 25 yard shooting. :banghead:

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    From Navyguy - I think we should include the gun, sights and ammo we used and note it on the target and posted with the results. Pictures of the targets would be interesting as well.
    That's a good idea!

Just a learning curve!

Next shoot we will score targets right after the round while they are still hung on the backboard/hangers, snap a photo and note all pertinent info there and then.
    And anyone that can school me on how to properly us Photo Bucket please chime in. Dam technology!!! ROFLMAO!

Also I would be nice if we wait till all the bulls-eye shooters get to the range and shoot the event all at once.
    I think it would move much faster and we all would get more trigger time overall.

Can't say it enough - Great jobs folks!!!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom