• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    OK, we just ended the 1st week of June and it is already getting hot.

Still working on the indoor range meet but I suspect it may take another two weeks or so to get a handle on everyone’s general area and driving distances as new zip codes are being added.

With that said we will remain at Elm Fork for another month.
    June 28 is the date. This is a Sunday and I suggest a 10:30 – 11:00 start time due to the heat.

Now the heat is not that big a deal with me but in fairness to all, this gives those that want to miss some of the weather a chance to get out a little earlier. I’ll be there at 10:30 just because I love to dust the range off with my 44mag before y’all get there!
    Like things nice and clean for my fellow team members.

TGT Bulls-Eye match is set for the same weekend.
    Rules are on this thread.
    We need more shooters.

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...s-eye-shooters-team-smack-down.html#post68425

If you have not posted your zip code, please do.
    http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/events/6742-tgt-dfw-shooters-i-need-your-help.html

P.S. Shorts and Tim you miss this meet and we are all coming to your new house for lunch.
    Yes, Army 1911 and Navyguy have you under surveillance.

Channel clear – ROFLMAO!!!
    (Range domination is in phase two)

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    Are this links only good for people who know the secret handshake? I get some sort of not sufficient privileges message when I try and follow them.

Also, I may have to miss this one unless it runs after lunch a bit, got a steel match at the DPC that morning. :(

malladus

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Are this links only good for people who know the secret handshake? I get some sort of not sufficient privileges message when I try and follow them.

Also, I may have to miss this one unless it runs after lunch a bit, got a steel match at the DPC that morning. :(

malladus

Don't know why the link did not work.
    Will have to see what's up with that.

Right now the meet is scheduled for a 10:30 - 11:00 kick off. Partly due to the hot weather and partly because I have yet to get a firm commitment from Elm Folk on reserved lanes for our group.:banghead:

Next month we should be looking at later start times and an indoor AC range. Just getting all the info together and arrangements made.

What Time could you be there at Elm Fork?

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    Probably not til after 1pm. The steel match starts at 9:30 and we usually are wrapping up around 12:30 to 1 depending on the number of shooters and how tough a set up the organizer goes with.

malladus

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Right now we are discussing a forum wide bulls-eye matches.
    So we may be holding to events a month very soon.
    I feel this will also help bring out folks who can't make the early meets.
    Keep a weather eye out on the treads, things are heating real fast for more TGT meets.

Rocket_Cowboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Plano, TX

The last two links are posts over in the site administration forum, so not open/available to everyone on the site. Mo, if you want to make those public, we'll need to move them to another sub-forum.

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    Right now we are discussing a forum wide bulls-eye matches.
    So we may be holding to events a month very soon.
    I feel this will also help bring out folks who can't make the early meets.
    Keep a weather eye out on the treads, things are heating real fast for more TGT meets.

I'd be up for this. I'll keep an eye out as things develop.

malladus

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    June 28th on the calendar.

I'm real scatter-brained lately so I'm not totally focused on the goings on.

Don't know if I can get myself together for the bullseye match. Maybe next time. Looks like there's enough folks together for the team which is excellent! Whip tail boys!

Rocket_Cowboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Plano, TX
    Mo ... if it's as hot later this month as it was yesterday, we might even want to move up the time ahead of 10:30am if that's workable. I was out at Elm Fork Saturday morning ... with all the rain we had this week, it was hot and really humid even at 10:00 when we left.

If we keep to the 10:30 time, I'll bring a cooler of water to make sure people stay hydrated.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Mo ... if it's as hot later this month as it was yesterday, we might even want to move up the time ahead of 10:30am if that's workable. I was out at Elm Fork Saturday morning ... with all the rain we had this week, it was hot and really humid even at 10:00 when we left.

If we keep to the 10:30 time, I'll bring a cooler of water to make sure people stay hydrated.
    Yeah, Saturday was a swelter but if we don't see any more rain and the humidity falls under 50% it wont be so bad. If the weatherman predicts more rain towards that weekend we may have to move times up.

A water cooler is a great idea, definitely bring it and I'll bring a coupe extra bags of ice. I'll try and remember to buys some cups this week and leave them in my truck so I don't forget them.

I'm coming out about 10:00 - 10:30 with HK Boy.
    I don't shoot much once folks start showing up so I want to get a little extra lead down range.

Rocket_Cowboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Plano, TX
    I'll bring the cooler with bottled water. We can use your ice to refill what get's melted, but no need for cups. I think that'll work out good regardless.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Looking forward to the meet. You guys are so fun

I've also been thinking while I've been working. (MadMo's technique is rubbing off on me - thinkin')

Would anyone be interested in a gun belt? I have enough time if I begin now to get some belts together and bring them with.

th_BrownBelt1.gif

th_BrownBelt2.gif

th_BrownBelt3.gif

th_BrownBelt4.gif

Belts 1.5" width, double layer 7/8oz, 7 hole adjustment @ 3/4" spacing. Hardware is nickle. Colors are black, brown and natural. Cost would be $60 + Tax.

Thoughts?

The other option is I can bring my sizing belt and I can take orders on site. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Mo,

I will definately see you guys there on the 28th. Just a note; the correct spelling of Jeannie's name is Jeannie. Just wanted to let you know.

Robert
    Yeah I noticed that mistake when I hit the post button.
    Never though anyone would notice - me wrong - LOL!!!!!
    Nice catch though.

Top Bottom