Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    SmallRams_zpsh02jgoug.jpg

This is not a sure thing;...
    Prophetic words, unfortunately.

Circumstances beyond my control have made it impossible for me to attend. The targets are going nowhere. I hope I'll be able to make this happen in April.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    PRICE ADJUSTMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Attention Family Reunion Attendees- I feel I can safely announce that the price for the range entry will be $10. The range owner has agreed to lower the price from $15 to $10 if our group brings out at least 40 people, and I think we can safely meet that. In addition, the $10 TGT fee that was added to the entry fee has been dropped - but it hasn't gone away completely. Since there are people who are against the fee or may simply be trying to keep the trip as cheap as possible (gas, ammo, and food do tend to add up), we will be charging $10 for the raffle tickets instead. As of right now, Tejano Scott seems to be the man with the tickets. You will be able to find him walking around. Raffle tickets will be for sale to members and members guests only. As usual, we have some pretty sweet prizes and we want to keep them in house. The changes have been posted in the main thread.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Wish I could make it.
    Anyways, I extend a big THANK YOU to Jeremy!
    You've done a journyman's job of organizing the online threads.
    Robert, same for you.

Y'all post lots of pictures dammit!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Probably just be a bunch of pictures of sad people wondering where I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    I sure am gonna miss the fun at this meet, but I hope most of you can come have some more fun with some belly dancing shows. Looks like a Hawaiian Hula group is opening the show. That ought to be pretty neat to see.
    I placed to dance at number 4. I'm just glad I wasn't number 1.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    The range classroom has been paid/reserved for tomorrow. The range employees will be hanging out until around 8 for any campers. If you think you'll be arriving after that, then I suggest you give them a call so you're not locked out. The range parking lot will open up around 8:30 am, but absolutely no firing until 9 am. Make sure everyone who shows up fills out a liability form and pays. They will know if you have formally checked in because they give everyone who is good to go a wristband. If there's anything else I can help with, PM me so I get the notification to my phone. I'm going to be out and probably off TGT most of tonight. I plan on showing up right around 8:30 to make sure things get off to a smooth start. I'll be in a TGT shirt for any of our new crowd who may not know me yet. Camo baseball cap with a Texas Flag on it and my little hellion following me around or hanging out in the classroom.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom