• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    So this idea has been on my heart for a couple of days now. I wanted to start this thread so anyone, no matter their beliefs, would know someone is praying for them daily. I am by no means perfect but I know the positive impact prayer has had on my life. I'm not trying to push my beliefs on you, just want you to be prayed for.

If you don't agree, that's fine, but please respect those that do or at least want someone praying for them.

So if you have something in particular you need help with please share it. If you don't want to put your personal business out there just write "unspoken" and it'll be prayed for as well. If your situation changes make sure to let us know!

God Bless.
    Target Sports

Last edited:

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Phil-

Awesome idea man. It is great to know that others are praying for you when you need it the most. We are men, and we like to say that we are tough and can handle things just fine. In all honesty we may be physically strong, but when it comes down to it I wish we were as strong as the women in our lives when it comes to "inner" strength. So your idea is great, and any man worth his salt will admit it is comforting to know he has people behind him praying for him.

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    I got the news today my brother in law.drank himself to death. Found him yesterday. In tomball in an rv he bought to escape my sister. He had liver failure i guess recently and refused dialysis. Went home and continued drinking. I think he was despondent over divorcing my sister. He had told me several times he loved her still. Despite her getting fat and wouldnt even kiss him she had told me he wanted to drink himself to death. I guess he succeeded. They hadnt finalize their divorce yet so she gets it all. Frank would always offer help if he even thought somebody needed it.
    We felt the same about how this country has changed with the liberals and poc and the gays getting special treatment.
    Im tripping. Almost cried.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Sorry for your loss. You should consider finding a Griefshare group. Helped me a ton after my wife passed.

I know a family dealing with the same exact thing. He won't last long, and has kids and grandkids, and an ex-wife who divorced him for it.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I got the news today my brother in law.drank himself to death. Found him yesterday. In tomball in an rv he bought to escape my sister. He had liver failure i guess recently and refused dialysis. Went home and continued drinking. I think he was despondent over divorcing my sister. He had told me several times he loved her still. Despite her getting fat and wouldnt even kiss him she had told me he wanted to drink himself to death. I guess he succeeded. They hadnt finalize their divorce yet so she gets it all. Frank would always offer help if he even thought somebody needed it.
    We felt the same about how this country has changed with the liberals and poc and the gays getting special treatment.
    Prayers up for your whole Family...

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    That's just terrible, so sorry for you

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    1f64f.png
    1f64f.png
    1f64f.png
    1f64f.png