• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    possibly interested in setting one up from Houston, how will this work? Are we looking at shooting locally and posting results? or are we looking at meeting some where?

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Good to go.... Anybody else in Houston interested? I would like to suggest we have different classes as far as optics/iron sights goes.... just an idea for those of us that carry what we use....

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I would like to suggest we have different classes as far as optics/iron sights goes.... just an idea for those of us that carry what we use....

We'll stick with what we have now for the interest of getting teams together, then we can address any "ringer" issues.

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    I hear you DirtyD, but at the same time, these gals, errr, guys from Austin need as much help as they can get. Haven't you seen ol' Texas1911's gun's? They're all equipped with Holo-red dot, laser/light, CT grip, laser-max, with value sized magwell to shoot at 20 feet and closer. He even equipped his LARP'ing Wizard stick with a laser/light. We don"t need no stinkin' optics to end up VICTORIOUS DirtyD!!!

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I hear you DirtyD, but at the same time, these gals, errr, guys from Austin need as much help as they can get. Haven't you seen ol' Texas1911's gun's? They're all equipped with Holo-red dot, laser/light, CT grip, laser-max, with value sized magwell to shoot at 20 feet and closer. He even equipped his LARP'ing Wizard stick with a laser/light. We don"t need no stinkin' optics to end up VICTORIOUS DirtyD!!!

I got all dem lazerz for different ranges. I even got 1 Mil lazerz for windage. You gonna get owned sucka.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I'm game if you need a ringer......err sub. When I say I can knock over bowling pins at 100 yards with a handgun{ with open sights}, I am not bragging, just stating a fact

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    All you guys down south of here need to chill!

Man y'all are countin your chickens before ever seeing the egg's!

Oh by the way - Up her in DFW we like our egg's with steak and tater's - y'all better get to steppin cause we be hungry!!!!

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I was just trying to avoid the whinning we are gonna hear... "but my batteries died" or "my windage knob came loose"......

Phoebe Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Houston ish
    Since I'm new here I don't want to impose but I have a suggestion.

How about two types of teams? Those with God given talent and those who've had to practice and sweat for like 20 years or more? There could be an all-woman team of beginners and then you guys. The women would have to show that they've only shot a pistol ten times or less. You older guys, well, the sky's the limit. You could wear your special outfits, have all your gun paraphernalia, cute yet expensive leather gun cases, talk in lingo we beginner gals don't understand, wear t-shirts that say "Make My Day." So we'd be spotted a lead and then we'd compete. Maybe we wouldn't even need a lead.

Just trying to get engaged into the competition. Your opinions?

(Tongue in cheek.)

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Since I'm new here I don't want to impose but I have a suggestion.

How about two types of teams? Those with God given talent and those who've had to practice and sweat for like 20 years or more? There could be an all-woman team of beginners and then you guys. The women would have to show that they've only shot a pistol ten times or less. You older guys, well, the sky's the limit. You could wear your special outfits, have all your gun paraphernalia, cute yet expensive leather gun cases, talk in lingo we beginner gals don't understand, wear t-shirts that say "Make My Day." So we'd be spotted a lead and then we'd compete. Maybe we wouldn't even need a lead.

Just trying to get engaged into the competition. Your opinions?

Phoebe, get involved. This is all in good spirits, and it is about improving each others abilities. You will not only get to practice, but you'll get to meet people that can help you out.

I know a few women that might be interested in making a womens-only team.

- Alan

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom