• ...and so much more!
  • itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    If you jump into vaping using a vv mod keep in mind it is possible to turn the voltage up too high and scorch your coils. Start at 3.5 and work your way up til you get a good flow of smoke (vapor). The majority or my liquid vape perfectly at 4.2 and wattage set at 8. The cheap non adjustable batteries will not scorch. You'll know if you do because it'll taste funky.

On another note, anyone vape coffee flavors? I haven't found one I like. I ordered expresso from vixen with the cream and sugar option. Its gross. Tastes nothing like coffee.
    Hurley's Gold

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just a quick add-on to ^^^that post.

The cheap batteries WILL scorch if you run it out of juice.

CDF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    N. of ATX
    Since this is a thread for everything vaping, I have an iTaste SVD that we purchased for the wife when we first started vaping. This one was used for maybe a month before we got her a Provari. It works and looks great. If anyone wants to give it a go for a very good deal, let me know. If you need a complete setup, minus charger, I have enough batteries/tanks to make that happen as well.

I also have several other extra mods and hybrids that I need to let go of. I have way too much vaping stuff that isn't being used, most of which wasn't inexpensive but I am willing to make a very good deal on. Other than the SVD, none of the stuff I have is Chinese produced or clones. Because this is sitting around, I am not really up for trades unless you have some interesting similarly priced gear to trade. I realize that some of you are just starting out and what you have works for you at the moment, which may or may not change. If you are looking for a significant upgrade, let me know.

Since I am a member on the e-cig forum, I can sell it there but maybe a fellow shooter here can use it.
    If you want, I can link you to my feedback on the e-cig forum and/or eBay since I have none here.
    Please let me know if you have an interest in upgrading to a new mod or hybrid for your vaping pleasure. And no, I am not a vape dealer, just a guy who got carried away purchasing new gear when I quit smoking and started vaping.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I may be interested in helping you clear out the drawer. Care to put together a list with $$ and post or PM me?

CDF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    N. of ATX
    I may be interested in helping you clear out the drawer. Care to put together a list with $$ and post or PM me?

I am unprepared since knew that was coming.
    Tell you what, I will post a few things that I have and you can do a little research. If anything interests you, let me know and we can go from there. As mentioned, I am not looking to get rich or recover what I have into these. I just want to hook somebody up for a very good price, within reason. I would also trade some or all of this for 308 ammo.

What I have that I would let go of- none of these are clones. Battery options in parenthesis:

Provari full sized V2- silver w/ red LED (18500)
    Provari full sized V2.5- also silver with red LED (18500)
    I may also have additional Provari's available since I am not using them much anymore.
    Nemesis- polished with extra spring (all rings for 18350-18650 batteries)
    Atomo V1.2- brass/brushed stainless (18350 and 18500- 2 tubes)
    Diablo hybrid- black diamond 18350 (18350 with 18650 extension tube)
    Moon hybrid- black (18350 and 18650- 2 tubes)
    Another Moon hybrid- new/unused with 2 extra pyrex tanks (18350 and 18650- 2 tubes)
    Chris Creations CCPV- brushed stainless (18650 only)
    Ikarus hybrid- matte stainless (18350 only)

I also have a few tanks but would rather sell these with a mod. I have a couple Protanks and several rebuildable tanks.

These are off the top of my head- I am sure there are others but I will need to check.
    I will take and post a few pics momentarily.

Last edited:

CDF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    N. of ATX
    Glockster69, here are some pics.

From left to right-
    Diablo, Moon, Nemesis, Atomo, CCPV, Ikarus, Provari V2, Provari V2.5, and the iTaste SVD.
    The blue wrapped item is the new/unused Moon with 2 pyrex tanks.

IMG_0261.gif

IMG_0262.gif

IMG_0263.gif

Last edited:

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    No such thing as clean air anymore, unless it is canned.
    All three boys vap now instead of smoke. They are trying to get me to. Don't know what they use though

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

LOL! This made me think of Spaceballs. "Druidair" if I remember right.

Not going to pester you guys, but there isn't any evidence to suggest that "vaping" is any healthier than smoking. Make your own choices. Have fun.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Can't be any worse than inhaling microscopic ash (smoking) into your lungs. Inhaling vapor into your lungs is unnecessary. The nicotine isn't absorbed in your lungs when vaping because water molicules are bigger than microscopic ash (smoke) and cannot be absorbed in lungs. I don't inhale vapor in my lungs very often and feel a million times better than when I was smoking.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Just ordered 18mg. I'm doing just fine not smoking anymore. My bank account appreciates it. I plan to be vaping 12mg after 60 days and try to keep tapering down and then be nicotine free. My lungs feel much better. Its hard to imagine smoking again. I'm done. The key for me is having a quality vaping rig and multiple flavors to change throughout the day.

When I first started vaping I figure I'd like the tobacco flavors. Since I was such a heavy smoker. I was wrong. I haven't found a tobacco flavor I like. I can tolorate ry4 menthol from vixen but prefer other flavors. I have close to 30ml left if anyone wants to trade or try it out. I'd fill up a 10 or 15ml bottle if you're near me.

If it wasn't for vaping I'd still be smoking a pack or more a day.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I started 18mg today. I still have a bunch of 24ml and some 36ml if anyone wants to trade for 18mg or lower. Still haven't smoked cigarettes and feel fine. Every once in a while I get the urge. I just take a few puffs on the vaporizer and I'm fine
    I don't plan on ever smoking again and will hopefully be able to stop vaping soon.

How long are you guys staying on a particular mg? I plan on stepping down to 12mg after 2 weeks? Am I going too fast?

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Made the decision to do it today. Went looking for this
    yqe6ahyq.jpg
    but they were out.

Ended up buying this from another customer
    zu8ehype.jpg

Got battery, tank, new tip, coil, spare coil and juice for $30 spent on her stuff for trade.
    Works out th around 140 worth of equipment plus juice, tip and 2 coils for 30 out the door

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Looks like my rig except I switch between a kanger pro tank 3, iclear30, and iclear16. I carry at least 3 with me so I can switch throughout the day. I prefer the itaste tanks over kangertech. Being a heavy smoker all my life I figured I'd like tobacco flavors but have found out I prefer food flavors like peanubutter and blueberry cupcake
    Right now I'm vaping pins colada. I have another tank full of hazelnut coffee.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    This is the aspire tank. Got to find another to put my other flavor in.
    Got black honey which is a tobacco flavor and irish creme coffee to start with

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Great. Same here. If I can do it anyone can. I think quitting vaping will be much easier. It took me a few tries vaping. If you fall off the wagon its not the end of the world. Just pick another day and start again. Hell even if you stop smoking 50% of the.time your lungs will thank you. The key for me is variety. I been ordering liquid every Friday from vixen vapors because they ship free on Fridays. Monday I have new flavors. When I first started I carried one flavor. By noon I had a taste in my mouth. Multiple tanks have been the key for me. I really like the iclear16s because they're small and you can fit a handful in your pocket. They are cheap, rebuild able, and don't leak. Probably all I'll buy from now on.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Update: still haven't touched a cigarette. Don't plan on it. Also I've started just using the iclear16s. I have around 10 and throw a few with a few flavors in my pocket before I leave the house. I am really starting to feel the benifits of not smoking. I'm still vaping 18mg. I'll start 12mg soon.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I'm starting to stock up on vaping supplies, especially the nicotine liquids. I have a feeling the FDA is going to do a number on vaping and vaping accessories pretty soon now. If they don't outright ban it, they are going to make it impossible for anyone but big tobacco to stay in the game. And the excise taxes are coming, one way or another.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom