• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Some good points Bozz. Is there a shelf life on the juice? If so, any way to extend them, say freeze 'em?
    Guns International

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I believe vaping has become pretty big so there is a lobby there now a day to somewhat counter the tobacco lobby. I wouldn't be surprised if tobacco is behind some e cigs. You can buy disposable e cigs at valero. If anything you may need to show id or have some kind of warning on the bottles. I don't plan on vaping for too much longer. I wanna be nicotine free.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Vaping may have a lobby, but I doubt it has anywhere near the clout of Philip Morris.

It won't be banned, big tobacco just want enough legislation to shut out the little guys and force you to buy there crappy products.

I've noticed one brand of Ecig (not disposable) that is being sold at Walmart and convenience stores now. Completely different than what you get at the vape shops and won't interchange with other brands. Can't remember the name but if bet one of the big tobacco companies had a hand in it.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    From what I understand Big Tobacco is mostly involved with the disposable corner store ones and they are getting bent over right now by the brands that operate in the vape shops. The FDA is trying to make it to where EVERY flavor is approved individually as well as every tank and battery which will effectively shut down the vape shops that mix their own flavors and most of the rebuildable coil market. Pretty sad but they are fighting fiercely against the FDA and using the petition period as much as we are with the changes with NFA trusts. We shall see how things pan out.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Started 12mg today. No problem. I've put my 3ml tanks up and am only using iclear16s. I did have a tank start to seep but I'm not worried because for the price I'm not complaining. These innokin coils last forever. I've started just buying 50/50 mix. It seems to produce the most smoke (vapor). And less aftertaste. Still haven't smoked and feel a lot better.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Awesome. Vixen is great. I order on Fridays as well. Their clearance right now is really good. I've tried many flavors from them and all my favs are on clearance right now. I like their butter rum, and case's monster smash. Another great flavor is the lemon blueberry cupcake. It took me a while to like it because I was looking for blueberry flavor. To me it tastes like sweet cake with a small hint of berry. Kind of like yellow cake. Its good. I have to rotate flavors no matter how much I like one. Maybe that's why the iclear16s have worked so well for me.

Tina416

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    South of Dallas
    I already had mint and tobacco flavors. The I went to a local place and got cherry tobacco, pear and root beer. I ordered vanilla latte, mint choc chip, watermelon,death by delicious, and green apple from vixen. I haven't tried them all yet.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Good deal. They've treated me well. I found them by reading reviews on vaping forums. They have positive feedback and the liquid is made of quality food grade ingredients. The nicotine seems consistent.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I already had mint and tobacco flavors. The I went to a local place and got cherry tobacco, pear and root beer. I ordered vanilla latte, mint choc chip, watermelon,death by delicious, and green apple from vixen. I haven't tried them all yet.

I liked the mint chocolate chip ice cream. I cannot vape it for too long though. Its the only flavor my wife won't let me vape in the house. She says it smells like pee lol. I don't know what she's talking about. It tastes like ice cream. I'm not big on coffee but I got hazlenut coffee from vixen and its good for a few puffs. I've been wanting to try death by delisiousness. Let me know if you like it.

Tina416

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    South of Dallas
    I like the flavors I got from vixen so far better than the ones I got from the local place so far...." The ones I got from the local place have turned really brown and tasted burned.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    OK. The bottom of that ego should spin if its variable voltage. Some batteries have adjustable wattage as well. If you turn it too high it can and will burn the wick and scorch liquid. I like the digital batteries because you set it with buttons and it stays. I've.quit burning wicks since I got one

Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    iTaste VTR with a Kanger Protank 3 - running Artisan Vapor's (16mg nicotine) Pipe Tobacco juice:

2cfwoox.jpg

Smoked a pack a day for 25 years - don't need them since I found vaping. My first vaping kit was the Ego C-Twist but the battery just didn't last me a whole day. The VTR is cool in that it takes the 18650 rechargeable battery - which I use in high-lumen flashlights like this:

i3xy0m.jpg

Last edited:

Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Thank you kindly - my lungs sure do feel the difference!

What does the Aerotank base do differently? I found an image of it here: Aero Tank Base

Not sure what it does, though.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    It allows you to adjust the air flow . You twist the base to open and close it til you like the flow of vapor. I like mine opened up a bit. Less effort to get a big puff.

On another note. Today my MVP 2.0 started firing on its own. I had to take it apart. Nothing seemed out of place. I put it back together. Seems to be working OK now.

Top Bottom