• ...and so much more!
  • itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    So my MVP 2.0 is messing up again. My ego twist has stripped threads and my other back up is like 600mah and not vv. Help me out. What's a good battery that is at least vv and won't break the bank?

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Thanks. My problem seems a bit different. It fires without pushing the button sometimes. And the light doesn't come on. I'm gonne do the o ring thing in the video anyway.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Thanks. I'm not using a beauty ring. It ran fine all day. I didn't replace the o ring because mine was still in good shape. I just repositioned it and cleaned out some gunk. Seems to be working. It hasn't fired on its own today.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Thanks. I may order one if I can find it on eBay. I pulled the pin on the MVP and pushed it in just enough to get a tank on. Now its firing fine when I push the button. Its not shorting and ohm readings are good. Those videos were extremely helpful. They linked me to other vids that also helped. If you are using a MVP do not screw the tanks down too tight.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Since I'm down to 12mg, I have a bunch of liquid that is 18mg and above. Some I didn't like and some I didn't finish. Over 15 bottles and I have more at work I'll include. Most are 30ml. All from vixen. Oldest bottle was born in Feb. Stored in a dark place (drawer) in my climate controlled house. $60 ftf? Trades?
    IMAG1307_zps573684a6.jpg

Last edited:

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Well just ditched the Aspire Vivi Nova today. Picked myself up a Kayfun Lite. Still haven't started messing with building the coils yet but the guy at the vape shop set me up with a big fat 1.8 ohm he built for me and got me 10 feet of 28 gauge. This thing chucks some vapor quite nicely and the flavor is amazing compared to anything else I've puffed on yet. Once I get the hang of building coils, I'm probably going to try and get into mixing up my own juice to save even more money not to mention I wana mess around with 100% VG so I can get even thicker clouds.

On a side not got to do some somewhat unscientific testing on how healthy vaping is. Was taking a course on diagnosing the proper operation of combustion appliances and they had a CO detector at the class. As long as you don't jack your coils up to where you are actually combusting the juice a bit, there is 0 ppm of CO in e-cig vapor. Just thought I'd throw that nifty tidbit out for those of yall on the fence about ditching the cancer sticks.

Last edited:

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Flavors from vixen vapors to avoid: YMMV espresso, circus cotton candy, cowboy killer double flavor, death by delisious, there are a few more I cannot remember.

Great flavors from vixen vapors: case's monster smash (my all time fav), bull bomb, butter rum, blueberry lemon cupcake (must steep for 2-3 weeks first), coconut, mountain drizzle, pina colada, peanut butter (must have a dedicated coil because this flavor doesn't go away) , ry4 menthol.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Well decided the coil the vape shop built for me was finally done with so I decided to try my hand at coil building. Either I got damned lucky my first try or this isn't really that hard. Wanted to replicate the coil the shop built for me which was a 1.8 ohm wrapped around a 7/64s. Couldn't find a 7/64s around the house but I tried a 1/8 with 8 wraps and managed to nail it right at 1.8 ohms with a wet wick. Vapes just as good as the last one and the good taste is back. Definitely glad I decided to go to a rebuildable atomizer, now I just need to mess around with making my own juice.

Tina416

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    South of Dallas
    Flavors from vixen vapors to avoid: YMMV espresso, circus cotton candy, cowboy killer double flavor, death by delisious, there are a few more I cannot remember.

Great flavors from vixen vapors: case's monster smash (my all time fav), bull bomb, butter rum, blueberry lemon cupcake (must steep for 2-3 weeks first), coconut, mountain drizzle, pina colada, peanut butter (must have a dedicated coil because this flavor doesn't go away) , ry4 menthol.

I didn't like the death by delicious much either. Right now I am liking the berry berry.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Lol. I took one puff of d.b.d. and about puked. I have a full 30ml bottle.

IMO case's monster smash is their best. I order double flavor. I've went through 60ml in about a month.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I added one of the clearance vivi nova minis from vixen while ordering liquid. I wasn't expecting much for $4.99. To my surprise it smokes (vapes) pretty good. Came with 2 extra coils. I normally use dual coil innokins but this seems to produce plenty of vapor. We will see how long the coils last.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Ya those Viva Novas are one of the best non-rebuildables out there. Coils should last you about 3-4 days with puffing off the thing ever 2 or 3 minutes (big puffs at that). A good indication of a coil being toast is when it floods on you constantly. I personally cannot do anything but bottom coils, they tend to flood on you sometimes but you almost never get a dry hit and burn up your wick like you do with top coil designs. If you don't vape like a train it's a great option but me personally I needed to have an option where I wasn't running by the vape shop so much so I went rebuildable (not to mention it's just another hobby and I'm addicted to new hobbies :P).

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I've considered rebuildable coils but to be honest I will hopefully be done vaping soon enough. I started to quit smoking. Now I need to quit vaping. I don't see it as a hobby or something I really enjoy. For me its a stop smoking device. So far its worked great. Now if I can just quit vaping. Lol

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    So seeing the fine cigars in the Whisky thread got me thinking, anyone found any vape flavors that can hold a candle to a fine cigar? Probably a fools hope but I figured I'd see if anyone has managed to strike gold on this.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom