• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Glad you enjoyed it. Texas gun talk offers a lot so it was pleasure to give something back to them.

I hope whoever won it enjoys the upper.
    The dude was freaking out and didn't us want to fondle it. I don't know what kind of lower he's putting it on, but he was fired up.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 21, 2013
    I saw a lot of Runner Runner products at Hicksville, I brought three ARs built on Richard's lowers myself. Thank you for your support of TGT and your fine products.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 21, 2013
    It's a term used in poker. When someone gets really lucky and catches two cards in a row to win. It's usually about 1% or less. Poker is kind of a passion of mine so I blended both of them together-- Runner Runner Guns. And now the logo with the playing card should make sense as well.
    I assume you purposely avoided use of the "Dead Man's hand"? ;>)

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Just made my first purchase from yall. Won't be my last. Got an email immediately that said my order shipped.

Thanks guys. Once I figure out what direction to go I'll be hitting yall up again.

Let me know right away when you have a sale on triggers. I'm thinking about going with a cmc or rra national match.

Still not sure if I want to go with a fixed moe stock or that fde sig brace. I'm not sure if I'm building a pistol or rifle. Gotta love ARs.

Keep up the good work and awesome sales.

ByrdMan

Feb 11, 2014
    Wasilla, AK
    Just ordered my very first AR from them. Now to figure out how to use it :asniper:. Already have something else in my wishlist on the site. Welcome guys.....

Top Bottom