TGT

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Texas1911, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I started the forum back in the last few days in Feb. and in nearly 6 months we've picked up nearly 1000 gun wielding Texans. Thanks to everyone for their help, beit posting, getting the word out, or dragging their friends on here. :banger:

At the same time I haven't had to ban anyone, or really even get on anyone. :mad: Where are the trouble makers? I need to feel all big and significant by banninating people to oblivion. :rofl:

2. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    If you want, I'll create a few fake accounts using free email servers and stir some stuff up. You know, if it'll make you feel better that is. I'd do it for you boss.[​IMG]

3. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I'm content at the moment.

4. Porter

Porter Member

Jun 3, 2008
    Houston
    I'll trade ya. You can run my airsoft forum for a while. I get to swing the ban hammer plenty.

5. LittleGun

LittleGun Active Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    I didn't know the board is so new. As a newcomer, it feels much more developed than a few months. Good job.

6. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    That's kinda the idea. I'm also familiar with the vB Admin panel since I've used it before.

7. I brought a few guys over from a forum thats like home for me. We all either got banned or left because of the anti American views of the owner. That & it was a hot bed of liberal asshats /fucktards& shit stirrers. Seems some places attract trolls. I figure it's demigraphics. I'll bet if you were to check it out you would see alot of common denominators.

8. ReVrEnD_0341

ReVrEnD_0341 Active Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The sight is doing great Alan, but you know I can light some fires. If you want, I can start that up, and we can have some real fun... Just don't ban me. :)

9. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    So long as the fresh traffic equates to more than my blood pressure increase I'm OK with it. :rofl:

Why would I ban you when I can just change your name to Tinkerbell and make all your posts pink, nevermind the signature and avatar I'd give you. :p