• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I started the forum back in the last few days in Feb. and in nearly 6 months we've picked up nearly 1000 gun wielding Texans. Thanks to everyone for their help, beit posting, getting the word out, or dragging their friends on here.

At the same time I haven't had to ban anyone, or really even get on anyone. :mad: Where are the trouble makers? I need to feel all big and significant by banninating people to oblivion.
    Military Camp

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    If you want, I'll create a few fake accounts using free email servers and stir some stuff up. You know, if it'll make you feel better that is. I'd do it for you boss.
    lol.gif

Porter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2008
    Houston
    I started the forum back in the last few days in Feb. and in nearly 6 months we've picked up nearly 1000 gun wielding Texans. Thanks to everyone for their help, beit posting, getting the word out, or dragging their friends on here.

At the same time I haven't had to ban anyone, or really even get on anyone. :mad: Where are the trouble makers? I need to feel all big and significant by banninating people to oblivion.

I'll trade ya. You can run my airsoft forum for a while. I get to swing the ban hammer plenty.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I brought a few guys over from a forum thats like home for me. We all either got banned or left because of the anti American views of the owner. That & it was a hot bed of liberal asshats /fucktards& shit stirrers. Seems some places attract trolls. I figure it's demigraphics. I'll bet if you were to check it out you would see alot of common denominators.

ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The sight is doing great Alan, but you know I can light some fires. If you want, I can start that up, and we can have some real fun... Just don't ban me. :)

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The sight is doing great Alan, but you know I can light some fires. If you want, I can start that up, and we can have some real fun... Just don't ban me. :)

So long as the fresh traffic equates to more than my blood pressure increase I'm OK with it.

Why would I ban you when I can just change your name to Tinkerbell and make all your posts pink, nevermind the signature and avatar I'd give you. :p

Top Bottom