• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Organizing this year's raffle and decided to do things a little different. In addition to TGT gear and Sponsor donations, we are opening up the raffle to donations from members. Please bare in mind, do not donate old junk you no longer want. Donations should be new and in original manufacturer packaging. Exceptions to this rule should be requested via PM. If you want to donate, please state the donation to this thread. Donations don't have to be massive, just something cool for our members who win. Ideas include gun parts, ammo, mags, stickers, patches, gift cards, etc.

For example, and for real, I am donating 1 new PMAG and 100 rounds of 22lr ammo and possibly some more ammo once I go through my stash.

There is no requirement to donate in order to win. But the more prizes we have, the more winners. Sponsors are welcome and will be acknowledged.

ETA: you can either bring your donations to range day or mail them, or let someone else bring, if you are not able to attend.
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Bump it up! Got some great prizes, but we can always use more.
    61c6762b5e114ae6956d923e12f8decc.jpg
    82d134f07703b77170790357c3aad0f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Thanks to the immense generosity of Adam at A&P Armory, we have a few REALLY cool prizes to add to the raffle.

First, we got some Tannerite targets! BOOM!

Second, we got a very nice aluminum rifle case from MLINE:

http://www.mlinecases.com/products/m-line-44-aluminum-silver-case-black?variant=1109633385

Thanks Adam for supporting the event!

I am also very excited that our very own JRBFishin is donating a custom made leather holster for you single action guys. Pretty excited to see what Jimmy has in store for us.

Still accepting donations. The greatest Nation in the world.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Hey all.... Raffle Tickets will be $10 with all proceeds to go to Planning Committee for future events. Still accepting donations. Boxes of ammo, gift cards, etc... Anything you got thats in new condition.

Top Bottom