Not a drop in this part of Texas.
    177A037E-3DB3-4606-B7EA-F53098B5F087.jpeg

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Got a good rain in the Magnolia area last night. Started out as a thunder storm, then settled into a steady rain for over an hour - at least in our part of Magnolia.

I was in town last night - started with a super light mist (so fine it wasn't even dotting the windshield as I drove into town) - then got heavier (heard it on the tin roof of the building we were in) and then just downpoured for about an hour and a half, was still a lil drizzly at 9:00 when we headed home. Was great. We need more. Forecast changed though - yesterday morning Space City Weather had us at 70% chance of rain today & tomorrow, returning to high pressure / hot weather next week, but I saw the chance of rain today dropped to 15% :( We need a few more days of that kinda rain, spread out of course and I think we'll all be happy campers. Except my friend David anyway. He's overseeing the project to repair the dam on our neighborhood lake, and drained said lake earlier this week. He might hafta open the valve back up and let more water out now.

Top Bottom