• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I just got a call from a Buddy of mine that I grew up for the most part. He is Marine being deployed to Afghanistan some time this week or next. He is a designated marksman stationed in Hawaii. made me think of something that should be said more often.
    I want to say thank you to all the members of our armed forces, active or retired, deployed or at home, full time or reserve. You're sacrifice and the sacrifice of you're family will dose not go unnoticed. I will never forget the men and women who fight and die for this country, and will for damn sure never for get those who fought against them. And no mater the branch weather it be ARMY, NAVY, AIR FORCE, COAST GAURD OR MARINES. The people of this great nation will not and should not ever forget that freedom is not free, someone has to pay! So thank you for you're service and know that there are those of us out here that still appreciate the military and the men and women in it! :patriot:
    Hurley's Gold

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I seen my duty and I dun it.

I'm hoping my sons have an interest. It's a great way to see the world, meet people from different walks of life, and to gain an appreciation for our great nation.

Top Bottom