Join TexasGunTalk

The 2 dumbest people on the face of the earth

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by SIG_Fiend, May 6, 2008.

1. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The randomness of Youtube is amazing. Came across something tonight I couldn't believe, and it's been around awhile so I'm sure this is what started some of the urban myths about "testing" your own body armor. These guys are the epitome of Darwin award winners. I really just don't even know what else to say, so here is the video:

2. Micro.Foosa.Cub

Micro.Foosa.Cub Member

Apr 3, 2008
    1960/AldineW'field
    ........wow.

3. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Member

Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    when he came walking on screen with the Lt. Dangle short-shorts ohh... my... god...

4. mac79912

mac79912 Well-Known BANNED!!!

Mar 4, 2008
    Whats next? Russian Roulette.

5. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    It's all about equipment. It's no different than jumping out of a plane with a parachute if you think about it. It takes an otherwise moronic activity, adds some safety equipment, and makes it relatively safe.

6. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    You are perfectly welcome to "test" out your own bullet proof vest if you'd like. lol I certainly wouldn't trust myself to pack my own chute, and I sure as heck wouldn't trust someone or myself to shoot me while I'm wearing a vest.

7. dukalmighty

dukalmighty New Member

May 7, 2008
    There is a reason why the manufacturers put those things on mannequins when they test them,there is no way I am letting anybody shoot me with a gun voluntarily vest or no vest