• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The randomness of Youtube is amazing. Came across something tonight I couldn't believe, and it's been around awhile so I'm sure this is what started some of the urban myths about "testing" your own body armor. These guys are the epitome of Darwin award winners. I really just don't even know what else to say, so here is the video:

Military Camp

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    It's all about equipment. It's no different than jumping out of a plane with a parachute if you think about it. It takes an otherwise moronic activity, adds some safety equipment, and makes it relatively safe.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It's all about equipment. It's no different than jumping out of a plane with a parachute if you think about it. It takes an otherwise moronic activity, adds some safety equipment, and makes it relatively safe.

You are perfectly welcome to "test" out your own bullet proof vest if you'd like. lol I certainly wouldn't trust myself to pack my own chute, and I sure as heck wouldn't trust someone or myself to shoot me while I'm wearing a vest.

dukalmighty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    There is a reason why the manufacturers put those things on mannequins when they test them,there is no way I am letting anybody shoot me with a gun voluntarily vest or no vest

Top Bottom